Groups

CALLING ALL BIG BROTHER FANS!!

I'm new to posting on hot uk deals - but just had to try to post this (hope it's succesful!). It's the infamous 'Ant and Dec Saturday Night Takeaway' clip in which Mario from Big Brother 9 wins prizes for being an idiot!!! I thought it was quite funny - hope you do too...........

heatworld.com/Art…ing

16 Comments

lol what a plonker

the bloke is a http://www.rlk.org/images/bell_new.jpg end

Ah, I remember it now!
    Joey from Friends! Sly Stallone!
    well!

Roy Walker - now that's a Legend!! :thumbsup:

I used that link and couldnt find what your on about, but I did find one of him in bad boys army in an american prison lol what an idiot

I hate Paul Burrell, I grew up next door to his aunt (and the next street to him and she was really proud of him when he first got the job as the queens footman, I'm just glad she is no longer around for the shame he has brought on his family, half of his family dont talk to him and those that do hes constantly telling them he knows he's going to be killed before the year is up, either shot in an "attempted" robbery or in a car accident! When in reality he is no threat to the establishment as no-one takes him seriously now anyway.

Original Poster

alfie73;2429122

I used that link and couldnt find what your on about, but I did find one … I used that link and couldnt find what your on about, but I did find one of him in bad boys army in an american prison lol what an idiot

Sorry - I thought I'd attached a DIRECT LINK to the page - Iwill try to edit the post. In the meantime, Just enter 'Howyoudoing' in the blue box at the top right hand side of the opening page.

alfie73;2429122

I used that link and couldnt find what your on about, but I did find one … I used that link and couldnt find what your on about, but I did find one of him in bad boys army in an american prison lol what an idiot

]http//ww…re! warning -a bit too much detail later on in the clip

Original Poster

ding;2429279

]http://www.heatworld.com/Article/5931/Mario+/Look!+BBs+Mario+has+been+on+TV+before! warning -a bit too much detail later on in the clip

Eawwww - thats a nasty clip!

Yuk...

Banned

cant stand Big brother. just a bunch of losers staying in a house arguing like kids.

how can you watch this rubbish?

Queen'O'Deals;2429257

Sorry - I thought I'd attached a DIRECT LINK to the page - Iwill try to … Sorry - I thought I'd attached a DIRECT LINK to the page - Iwill try to edit the post. In the meantime, Just enter 'Howyoudoing' in the blue box at the top right hand side of the opening page.

Thanks for that:thumbsup:

On the subject of big brother, the hm's up for eviction are:

"[color=#efefef]Jen and Rex[/color]"

No prize for guessing who will go :x :roll:

He is a facilitator of people tho!!!!!! ****head

That is soo funny - he makes my skin crawl though :w00t:

That's awful lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October921
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …162403
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846290
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014106

See more discussions