arggggh, PS3 here!

aww i feel for you

alnbowes;3248206

alright sexy oh your male arent you lol

ahhhaaa ya nutter

I've been playin the dam game since 10am this mornin..lol

StevenA2000_uk;3248429

I've been playin the dam game since 10am this mornin..lol

u got xbox live ? wanna come give us a few games ?

Sure...anybody that wants to add or invite me then feel free. Gametag is TheViz777. I'll be back on in around 15mins.

faevilangel;3248825

they're on now you know:thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3248919

they're on now you know:thumbsup:

lol lynds the communications officer, i'll have to get some practice in and join you guys some day maybe

brb playing cod5

robtallica;3248993

lol lynds the communications officer, i'll have to get some practice in … lol lynds the communications officer, i'll have to get some practice in and join you guys some day maybe

lol :thumbsup:
    do you have a 360 and cod 4? you don't have to be good at it...... you wanna see how some of these play lol :w00t:

lyndsbowes;3249020

lol :thumbsup:do you have a 360 and cod 4? you don't have to be good at … lol :thumbsup:do you have a 360 and cod 4? you don't have to be good at it...... you wanna see how some of these play lol :w00t:

yeah i got xbox, live, and cod 4, I'm trying to go through the game on veteran difficulty setting to hone my skills.

Ppl keep killin me online lol

robtallica;3249051

yeah i got xbox, live, and cod 4, I'm trying to go through the game on … yeah i got xbox, live, and cod 4, I'm trying to go through the game on veteran difficulty setting to hone my skills.Ppl keep killin me online lol

they do aln.... i'm surprised he still has an xbox and controller.... don't know how many times they've ended up the other side of the room :giggle:
    you should join them they have a right laugh :thumbsup:

will be on in about 30 mins.
    Stu900 is my gamertag. Not played cod4 in donkeys.

stratomaster;3249110

will be on in about 30 mins.Stu900 is my gamertag. Not played cod4 in … will be on in about 30 mins.Stu900 is my gamertag. Not played cod4 in donkeys.:)

k will tell him to send you a game invite :thumbsup:

his gamertag is fraidnott2020

lyndsbowes;3249071

they do aln.... i'm surprised he still has an xbox and controller.... … they do aln.... i'm surprised he still has an xbox and controller.... don't know how many times they've ended up the other side of the room :giggle:you should join them they have a right laugh :thumbsup:

ones I hate are the sneaky snipers and the long distance grenade throwers:x

Grrrrrrrr hate 'em!:x

lyndsbowes;3249120

k will tell him to send you a game invite :thumbsup:his gamertag is … k will tell him to send you a game invite :thumbsup:his gamertag is fraidnott2020

cheers

His tags cool:thumbsup:

robtallica;3249128

ones I hate are the sneaky snipers and the long distance grenade … ones I hate are the sneaky snipers and the long distance grenade throwers:xGrrrrrrrr hate 'em!:x

lol
    sneaky sneaky sir :x

stratomaster;3249138

cheers :)His tags cool:thumbsup:

lol :thumbsup:

Was on playin there but connection was carp...

once again, had a great time playing, got a good little clan there, alan, chris mindless and myself!

peeps on here need to get the wii.

yup, we messed them up good :giggle:

yeah its gonna be £99 at asda havent u heard lool. gow 2 thats where its at, forget the wii.

acecatcher3;3250225

yeah its gonna be £99 at asda havent u heard lool. gow 2 thats where its … yeah its gonna be £99 at asda havent u heard lool. gow 2 thats where its at, forget the wii.

i might have to wait a while b4 i get gow2 :cry:

acecatcher3;3250225

yeah its gonna be £99 at asda havent u heard lool. gow 2 thats where its … yeah its gonna be £99 at asda havent u heard lool. gow 2 thats where its at, forget the wii.

oh you play too, im glad I traded in COD4 then.

my boy J holla, has already got the game, wont say how though.:whistling:

I just sold my Wii on here. xBox360 is the way to go...:thumbsup:

black gerbil1;3250233

oh you play too, im glad I traded in COD4 then.:

u were practically crying on msn to me yesterday about only having fifa..........why do u have kieth jardine as ur avvy, him and kimbo....u pick awful fighters. :thumbsup:

Banned

acecatcher3;3250208

once again, had a great time playing, got a good little clan there, alan, … once again, had a great time playing, got a good little clan there, alan, chris mindless and myself!

ay...lovin the sniper tonight..I owned those fools on the ship
    faevilangel;3250221

yup, we messed them up good :giggle:

no doubt :thumbsup:

ODB_69;3250256

ay...lovin the sniper tonight..I owned those fools on the shipno doubt … ay...lovin the sniper tonight..I owned those fools on the shipno doubt :thumbsup:

watch my back and i warch yours british fag :giggle:

Sadly Ive retired from COD4, I was 8000th in the world rankings for kills on Xbox 360 a few months ago. God I would have tortured you lol.

Ill be getting COD5 though

iNSOMANiAC;3250637

Sadly Ive retired from COD4, I was 8000th in the world rankings for kills … Sadly Ive retired from COD4, I was 8000th in the world rankings for kills on Xbox 360 a few months ago. God I would have tortured you lol.Ill be getting COD5 though

rofl get gow 2 and join gamebattles, was 78th in world at one point, i seriously own in that game.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?11
    2. advice needed on dumbell weight training please11
    3. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget44
    4. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost517

See more discussions