Groups

Calling all Fantasy Premier League Managers- Join the Republic

This is a plea to all HUKD Fantasy League managers to join the campaign to make the Central African Republic (CAR) the Number One fantasy league country.

Despite huge reserves of minerals it is one of Africa's poorest nations and now we have the chance to put it on the map (well the map of geeky internet fantasy football managers, at least).

All you have to do change your "Country of Residence" in your user profile to the Central African Republic and once we have 500 "citizens" we will enter the ranking.

You can also join our CAR minileague using code 180-45708. So far we have 100 members so come join the Republic.

fantasy.premierleague.com/

Thansk Notts!

6 Comments

Original Poster

And they have a nice flag.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/graphics/flags/large/ct-lgflag.gif

The code doesn't work for me. can't join.

Original Poster

notts6501

The code doesn't work for me. can't join.

UI error on my part. Code Updated and welcome to the Republic!

I'm in :-)

Original Poster

notts6501

I'm in :-)

Excellent. Only 400 more to get. Viva la republique!

Original Poster

The Central African Republic needs new citizens so please consider switching your FPL nationality.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475
      5. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767217

See more discussions