Groups

Calling all FS forum Users - We need some testing doing!

Admin
    Ok Guys so we're developing a new aspect of Hotukdeals to make life easier for you FS forum users. This is currently just a work in progress and we need anyone planning on listing or using FS forum in the next 24 hrs to get in touch.

The new development we're testing needs using as you would normally use the FS forum and we need feedback on any bugs.

If you want to get involved in the testing, please PM me and I'll let you know the details. It'd be handy if you kept the details under your hat for now please while we get everything running.

What we need:
    If you find a bug or glitch, we need to know what you were doing when it occured, the URL, which browser you're using and provide screenshots.

Anyway, I'll explain everything in detail to those of you who'd like to be involved.

Thanks Everyone!

Unban Marzbarz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - MarzBarz

16 Comments

I have pm'd you JB

PM'd.

Banned

pm'd.

Supermod

JB, before I send a PM...can you answer:

1. Rate of pay
    2. Method of pay
    3. Holiday entitlement

Many thanks and whatnot.

pm'd:thumbsup:

pm you

Can i get unBanned from that section? ive sent several emails via the dontcontact us option. lol.

Anyone had a PM yet? I haven't.

Banned

i have PMd.

Pmed!

dontdothatagain;7354664

Anyone had a PM yet? I haven't.

Got mine, that was super fast.

magicjay1986;7354313

JB, before I send a PM...can you answer:1. Rate of pay2. Method of pay3. … JB, before I send a PM...can you answer:1. Rate of pay2. Method of pay3. Holiday entitlementMany thanks and whatnot.

1. Coal!:-D
    2. Will be sent by city link. So in a month ask a neighbour 12 doors down as they might have it! :roll:
    3. Go now as delivery might be a looooooong time!:)

Got mine now.

Banned

iv got no reply,

Banned

dj_urban;7355177

iv got no reply,

me neither, assume its only a few getting selected.

I was asked by pm last week but unfortunately don't have enough time/patience. Sorry JB
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2472
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767386
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?44

See more discussions