Calling all gamers... Headset advice please.

Bought the hubby an Xbox One, now looking for a headset. What's the best one, in your opinion?

Also, he already has the Sony one for PS4... I recall seeing a Reddit post about an adapter to use the Sony headset with Xbox. Is this a good option?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

14 Comments

hiya whats your budget?

is it xbox one s?

Turtlebeach ar the best for Xbox one. Price is up to you.

Original Poster

jamierichardson129

hiya whats your budget?

​Sub 100 preferably

Original Poster

undertakeaap

is it xbox one s?

​It's the Elite if that makes a difference?

farmeruk1

Turtlebeach ar the best for Xbox one. Price is up to you.

You have obviously never used Astro's then .

if u buy the adapter u can use any headphones I use my beats and it's got mic

if you want one with its own decoder and true 5.1 surround as opposed to simulated surround, you can get the Pro+ on Amazon for £100

INDUSTRYHATER

You have obviously never used Astro's then .

​Ive gotta agree Astros are much better than Turtle Beach.

Xo four , hubby loves them

If the controller which comes with the xbox one has a 3.5 jack then you can use the Sony ones, if not then the HYPER X are a good reasonable priced headset

I would try just using the ps4 ones see if it works first then look for.new ones if not

If the Xbox has Optical out at the back, go for the Astro A50, down to £140 at Argos. Amazingly comfy and fantastic sound. Having had Turtle Beach X42, X31 and now Stealth 500p, the Astros are better than all of them.

Banned

astro a40s seen like the best ones from what I've been reading online over the years
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Battery drain on iOS 1112
    2. breakfree holiday passwords67
    3. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…45
    4. Car park fine UKPC1419

See more discussions