Calling all green smoothie addicts! Need advice on blenders please!

Found 11th Aug
Dear all,

I am regularly making green smoothies twice daily. I have been through the duronic blender

Duronic BL1200 Smoothie Maker Blender - Glass Jug | Stainless Steel | 1.8L | Pre Programmed for: Smoothies, Ice Crusher and Auto Clean - Powerful 1200W Motor amazon.co.uk/dp/…AMA

and the nutri ninja 1500watt

Ninja 1500W Food Processor with Nutri Ninja and Auto-iQ - BL682UK2 (with Chute) amazon.co.uk/dp/…62E

I am not happy with the nutri ninja as I dont feel it makes the smoothies ‘smooth’ enough

I am considering getting a vitamix but obviously it is quite a hefty investment. I am also considering this Phillips one

argos.co.uk/pro…173?cmpid=GS001&_$ja=tsid:59130%7Cacid:289-152-2757%7Ccid:265006737%7Cagid:14507206137%7Ctid:aud-180466976965:pla-18283950120%7Ccrid:73382240337%7Cnw:g%7Crnd:16484932824021718722%7Cdvc:m%7Cadp:1o1%7Cmt:%7Cloc:1006506&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1qvNrrvl3AIV65ztCh2bpg_MEAQYASABEgIyj_D_BwE

Could anyone with experience give me some insight in the best one to go for!

Thanks so much
Community Updates
AskSmoothie
13 Comments
I just purchased breville 300W from amazon for £19 and that feel good enough for smoothie (not for juice)
I'd love a Vitamix , but the price is . We have a nutri bullet 900 which has blasted everything we've given it over the last year or so, seeds etc included.
wife got a nutri bullet never complained so must be ok
I like the nutri ninja, it blends everything and has a smooth boost setting. It's great for adding hidden veg pizza and pasta sauce/soup for the kids.
I have a few blenders (& some retired/disposed of in the past because they leaked too much; the NutriBullet 600 being a prime example).

The Salter Blender Pro 1500 is my preference.
deleted79467
Got a kitchenaid blender had it 5 years still works like new
fanpages48 m ago

I have a few blenders (& some retired/disposed of in the past because they …I have a few blenders (& some retired/disposed of in the past because they leaked too much; the NutriBullet 600 being a prime example).The Salter Blender Pro 1500 is my preference.

Thanks guys for your input. @fanpages does this one make them silky smooth or do you get that gritty feeling from your greens?
I have a nutribullet and a vitamix and to be honest, the vitamix is well worth the extra £££. I'm extra picky and want my smoothie super smooth, and I only really achieve this properly with the vitamix
hakuna_matata13 m ago

Thanks guys for your input. @fanpages does this one make them silky smooth …Thanks guys for your input. @fanpages does this one make them silky smooth or do you get that gritty feeling from your greens?

Obviously it will depend on what you throw into it, but I have no complaints...

[ hotukdeals.com/com…898 ]
you need a juicer to get rid of the bits (it gets passed through a sieve).

the "best blender" is the one with the highest power motor and durable construction you can afford (i.e. high wattage and item weight generally speaking) imho.

EDIT - (important) with 2y+ guarantee (moving parts always break...).

i don't think you will find improvement on the duronic tbh.
Edited by: "Ban_Anas" 11th Aug
Vitamix or Blendtec or don’t bother.
Edited by: "mastablasta" 11th Aug
mastablasta10 m ago

Vitamix or Blendtec or don’t bother.

Thanks for replying. Why do you say this?

People like this guy literally conned you into buying a smoothie makers and convinced you it's healthy
In fact the guy in the video is the face behind nutribullet
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants