Posted 7th Jan 2023
Hi all!

I am looking for a half decent amp for home use that I can plug a mic and guitar/instrument into at the same time. Are these called busking amps?

My budget would be around £200, but the cheaper I can go the better, if possible.

Does anyone own or can recommend a capable amp please?

Many Thanks! 🏻
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    I'm not musical at all but my son is big into his guitars and swears by his Line 6 spider amp...many of his friends use the same
  2. Avatar
    Original Roland Micro Cube should do you fine has guitar and mic input plus headphone and can be used with batteries
  3. Avatar
    Might be worth going down the Digital route for cheapness, I bought a audio interface where I can plug multiple instruments into then connect to my Macbook using Bias FX 2 or Amplitube 5 where there multiple amps and pedals at your disposal instead of spending loads and loads on gear. Yeah I admit it's never the same as real powerful amp but if your budget is £200 then this might be something worth looking at.
  4. Avatar
    Try something like the roland mobile cube amp or if it's acoustic and vox and the roland mobile acoustic chorus . Either have decent versatility and should do the job.

Not done an exhaustive search but this seems a decent price for new.
    guitar.co.uk/rol…BwE

or the Acoustic Chorus
    amazon.co.uk/Rol…c=1

Or if you go second hand you can pick up a cube street for give or take £130-£150.00 that'll do a better job..
Top Merchants