Groups

Calling all guitarists anyone seen the guitar from my avatar?

Ok my avatar is the body of a guitar, has anyone seen this guitar or know anybody that owns one, I'm after one for pops for sentimental reasons.

13 Comments

Original Poster

bod emrys;2062413

Can't you just buy a cheap (or broken) guitar and dismantle it?

unforunately not , i am after that specific graphic

which guitar did you want and in what form as a prop or as an avatar
    we have a number of old and new guitars, being a family or musicians

Might be an idea to drop an email to the chaps at buffalobill.com/.

Original Poster

octobergirl;2062487

which guitar did you want and in what form as a prop or as an avatarwe … which guitar did you want and in what form as a prop or as an avatarwe have a number of old and new guitars, being a family or musicians

I'm actually after the guitar that has that body, i'll try and dig out a pic of the actual thing itself.

ok i will see what i can do
    wont be able to find out until this evening:)

Looks like an 80's Kramer to me, probably a custom paint job, there's lots on this site, but none quite like the one you want.

vintagekramer.com/cla…htm

Body style is Barretta I think , as shown here

vintagekramer.com/par…htm

Original Poster

rehydrated;2064958

HiThis is quite close,close enough? … HiThis is quite close,close enough? http://*********.co.uk/BC-Rich-Body-Art-Rare-Limited-Edition-TORCHY-Guitar_W0QQitemZ280224168577QQihZ018QQcategoryZ33035QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemOr this - http://*********.co.uk/ESP-LTD-MH50NT-Electric-Guitar-Black-Cherry_W0QQitemZ270234367135QQihZ017QQcategoryZ33038QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemMay I ask what its for? Do you play?

where are the links for? yes i do play, it was a kramer baretta and if anyone knows where it is, let me know ,i wanna see if i can buy it, it was a gift around twenty years ago ,then got sold bad move.

BTW you will all be getting repped

Theyre eBay.

where the stars are put cgi . ebay [remove the spaces]

am i the only one to assume this is just some cheapo strat copy hence why theyve drawn all over it?

musicland.co.uk/pro…903
    musicland.co.uk/pro…910
    had a word with everyone the do not recognise this at all it is similar to a few especially the jackson on this site these are a few cheapies that as quite similar but the puck up is a bit odd on the one you want
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please11
      2. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?22
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?99
      4. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?55

See more discussions