Groups

Calling all Home and Away Fans! Whats happened to Belle?

My friend has just gone on holiday and cannot work out why Belle is suddenly so ill. If anyone can help, that would be great. Thanks II(*_*)II x

11 Comments

She aint ill, she was stressed after the whole Aiden in a mood thing. All better now it's out in the open about the ring etc

Original Poster

Thanks, thats great, i will let my friend know. x

ps, she's preggers too

Banned

she's dying, not sure what is wrong with her but she is dying, hence why she wants the wedding pushed through before a month

sassie;5843627

she's dying, not sure what is wrong with her but she is dying, hence why … she's dying, not sure what is wrong with her but she is dying, hence why she wants the wedding pushed through before a month

:? ooh just watched a sneak preview........shame :x

Supermod

..ps..it isnt real.

lea would get it ! fit !!

I think she has cancer, but i know for sure she dies.

choc1969;5843578

ps, she's preggers too

Is she ?? ooooo

sassie;5843627

she's dying, not sure what is wrong with her but she is dying, hence why … she's dying, not sure what is wrong with her but she is dying, hence why she wants the wedding pushed through before a month

Ahhh no

thomasc123;5843914

lea would get it ! fit !!

lol...... I think she wears way too much make up, not good for her skin its bad already.

4lyons09;5851790

lol...... I think she wears way too much make up, not good for her skin … lol...... I think she wears way too much make up, not good for her skin its bad already.

i noticed that but i still would !!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5491
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260
      3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1021
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764485

See more discussions