Groups

Calling all parents of Bing fans (Bingsters) - Charlie soft toy just been released

Editor
    If your little one's are obsessed with Bing like my little boy you will probably be glad to know that they have just released a Charlie toy to go with all the other characters. As with Hoppity who was released a while ago there will only be one Charlie per box so if your little one is deperate you need to start checking Argos, Sainsburys, The Entertainer, Tesco, Toys R Us and Asda as they are the official stockists. All we need now is Padget and Amma! I got this insider info off the official Bing facebook page

[img]scontent.fman1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t…jpg?oh=d7e743dcea883949d434f1de3de33214&oe=5913FBCC[/img]

9 Comments

Original Poster Editor

EstorilBlue

Ties in well with this … Ties in well with this deal....http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/bing-sula-toys-25-instore-boots-2597494?p=29793694

Nice user name - You have an M3?

emribena

Nice user name - You have an M3?

Many, many years ago! It was a BMW forum name I had and it just followed me around ever since! After kids the username "SkodaGrey" would be more appropriate!

can someone explain to me what flop is ? looks like a peanut and also why are the parents smaller than the kids ?

From de Googlisation....

"flop is a small, orange, knitted rabbit. his body is a rounded triangle shape, he has an oval shaped head with two longish black ears, two small oval eyes, a small long (across not down) nose and a mouth that is about as big as his nose but curved. all his features are in black and his face is fairly low down. despite probably be older than Bing (character) he is shorter (like all adult characters compared to children characters)"

EstorilBlue

From de Googlisation...."flop is a small, orange, knitted rabbit. his … From de Googlisation...."flop is a small, orange, knitted rabbit. his body is a rounded triangle shape, he has an oval shaped head with two longish black ears, two small oval eyes, a small long (across not down) nose and a mouth that is about as big as his nose but curved. all his features are in black and his face is fairly low down. despite probably be older than Bing (character) he is shorter (like all adult characters compared to children characters)"

​so we can agree its a mystery X)

Original Poster Editor

jymufc

can someone explain to me what flop is ? looks like a peanut and also why … can someone explain to me what flop is ? looks like a peanut and also why are the parents smaller than the kids ?

Apparently they are carers not parents.... I'd love to know who looks after Coco and Charlie - always seem to palm them off on everyone else!

There is some funny old stories that are on bing. One time panda/Pando was staying over and he never had his pj's. So bing asked flop if he could sleep in his bed with pando without his pj's on either.

Ooh err

emribena

Apparently they are carers not parents.... I'd love to know who looks … Apparently they are carers not parents.... I'd love to know who looks after Coco and Charlie - always seem to palm them off on everyone else!

My theory is that it's sort of a creche "planet" where children get left with caretakers until they come of age. The "parents" are a different species, hence the size difference but they are responsible for children with similar physical characteristics so that they feel more at home. Notice that the children also call the older ones by name not "dad" or "mum".
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767486
      2. Bearded chat35
      3. One thing you've forgotten1518
      4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1932

See more discussions