Calling all players for World of Warcraft Communities

Found 23rd Jul
Hi all,

Blizzard have released their community feature just in time for BFA. This is a place where people from all different realms can join one communal talking area(still restricted to Horde or Alliance). I am hoping to connect with more people as wow is always more fun with irl people! .

WoW-NI
This community is aimed at joining Horde players together from Northern Ireland(If you are close to Belfast let me know!). I am always open to meeting some new ppl. Use the link in game to join
worldofwarcraft.com/inv…rde

HotUkDeals!
This community is aimed at joining Horde players together who use this site!Use the link in game to join
worldofwarcraft.com/inv…rde

I play exclusively Horde on Hellscream, so these communities are only joinable to EU-Horde. If someone wishes to make the Alliance equivalent, I am happy to add these to my post.

Please use this area to post other communities you feel other people may be interested in!

This may not work out but wanted to give it a go!
Community Updates
AskWorld of Warcraft
13 Comments
Haven't played in a couple of years. But nice idea :-)
Meh cross realm or anything similar is the reason wow isn't the same as it once was.
I'm personally a runescape guy.
Seems strange that Blizzard destroyed the community aspect of the game and now they are trying to rebuild it.
Now there's not enough players for the group finder to work effectively, so they scale the dungeons so that a level 60 and a level 15 can do dungeons together. This destroys the community aspect.
No need for guild, friends or community. It's called an mmporpg game but in reality it's like playing by yourself with other people on the screen.
Blizzard too focused on dungeons, they suck. They take far too long and rely on people who just keep jumping out ruining it. Need more new areas and quests, battlegrounds are also annoying now too.
cmdr_elito1 h, 46 m ago

Blizzard too focused on dungeons, they suck. They take far too long and …Blizzard too focused on dungeons, they suck. They take far too long and rely on people who just keep jumping out ruining it. Need more new areas and quests, battlegrounds are also annoying now too.

This is why a good guild has been key because actions have consequences. Social pressure to do the right thing also exists. Hopefully with communities it will bring people back together.

I am not much of a pvper but you are about to get new areas and quests because the expansion is out on 14th August!
dav46510 h, 54 m ago

This is why a good guild has been key because actions have consequences. …This is why a good guild has been key because actions have consequences. Social pressure to do the right thing also exists. Hopefully with communities it will bring people back together.I am not much of a pvper but you are about to get new areas and quests because the expansion is out on 14th August!

Yes fully appreciate that but I would complete the quests in mere weeks and then there is nothing to do anymore as don’t want to do dungeons. I did a month recently and the game is a bit dead tbh and I’m not expecting many players will rejoin this time.
cmdr_elito1 h, 13 m ago

Yes fully appreciate that but I would complete the quests in mere weeks …Yes fully appreciate that but I would complete the quests in mere weeks and then there is nothing to do anymore as don’t want to do dungeons. I did a month recently and the game is a bit dead tbh and I’m not expecting many players will rejoin this time.

Plenty to do but obviously ypur missing the meat of the game if you don't wanna do dungeons. I expect more to come back now compared to the previous expansions.
cmdr_elito1 h, 47 m ago

Yes fully appreciate that but I would complete the quests in mere weeks …Yes fully appreciate that but I would complete the quests in mere weeks and then there is nothing to do anymore as don’t want to do dungeons. I did a month recently and the game is a bit dead tbh and I’m not expecting many players will rejoin this time.

Yea sounds like WoW is not for you or perhaps you just haven’t been exposed to the right things in the game!

Judging from these communities there aren’t many wow players monitoring these discussion threads!
dav4653 h, 46 m ago

Yea sounds like WoW is not for you or perhaps you just haven’t been e …Yea sounds like WoW is not for you or perhaps you just haven’t been exposed to the right things in the game!Judging from these communities there aren’t many wow players monitoring these discussion threads!

I played wow from the very start for a long time, then gave it up as they added in more and more dungeons. Vanilla wow is fantastic, the current wow really isn’t as good.
Snakeyes6464 h, 22 m ago

Plenty to do but obviously ypur missing the meat of the game if you don't …Plenty to do but obviously ypur missing the meat of the game if you don't wanna do dungeons. I expect more to come back now compared to the previous expansions.

I hope so for those that play but given there are many other game choices now I think the decline will continue until a new game is created.
cmdr_elito44 m ago

I played wow from the very start for a long time, then gave it up as they …I played wow from the very start for a long time, then gave it up as they added in more and more dungeons. Vanilla wow is fantastic, the current wow really isn’t as good.

It's not as good as vanilla nowadays, I've played wow since day one and solid for the first 5 years. On and off after that, playing again now and still love the game but I mainly like levelling up and PvP.
cmdr_elito8 h, 36 m ago

I played wow from the very start for a long time, then gave it up as they …I played wow from the very start for a long time, then gave it up as they added in more and more dungeons. Vanilla wow is fantastic, the current wow really isn’t as good.

I believe they are starting up vanilla servers . I think people may like vanilla less when the nostalgia wears off. No AoE looting, MC(which was epic) but 40man is big ask,let alone difficulty to afford an epic mount.

I look back with good memories but feel the hardships would turn a lot of people off now.

Shamans and WF though was so nice
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions