Calling all TV EXPERTS. Best 65inch TV for £1500

Found 6th Jan
Help. I fancy the QLED But £300 too expensive. Do Hisense do an equivalent as good as a QLED or should I just wait.

thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
13 Comments

Original Poster

tomdavidrichards2 h, 2 m ago

https://www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/p/e65uhd400sq/electriq-e65uhd400sq-65-inch-led-tv?refsource=APadwords&refsource=Apadwords&gclid=CjwKCAiAhMLSBRBJEiwAlFrsTqwOFdLyc04JGu9oXzBE8wJcgWv64OzFaXaONmZUErAjYodU_7NdJBoCGnkQAvD_BwE

Is this as good as a QLED at that price. I have never heard of Electriq TVs

supplyuk16 m ago

Is this as good as a QLED at that price. I have never heard of Electriq TVs

No idea

Unless you putting it on a wall make sure you got a big enough tv stand , I have a 55" luxor with the legs apart on the tv and only just fits on my tv table , prefer the tvs with the stand in the middle.

Original Poster

therocksays4 m ago

Unless you putting it on a wall make sure you got a big enough tv stand , …Unless you putting it on a wall make sure you got a big enough tv stand , I have a 55" luxor with the legs apart on the tv and only just fits on my tv table , prefer the tvs with the stand in the middle.

Got a stand. It has like a Pole coming up from it. Got a 55 inch Heavy PLASMA on it. I have mounted a 65 inch OLED on it before I sent it back faulty.

Original Poster

tomdavidrichards4 m ago

https://www.hughes.co.uk/product/tv-and-entertainment/televisions/all-televisions/samsung/qe55q6fam?source=webgains&siteid=188659Qled

That is a hot deal on its own but only 55 inch. Great find though

The Sony XE90 would be the stand out model at 65" & ~£1500. It's generally reckoned to be a better TV than the Q7/Q8.

There's not really much other competition. The OLEDs are still expensive at that size, the Panasonic EX750 is good for SDR but falls behind for HDR. The Philips PUS7601 is discontinued and the PUS8102 isn't available in the UK (yet?). The Hisense NU8700 is disappointing.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves2 h, 19 m ago

The Sony XE90 would be the stand out model at 65" & ~£1500. It's generally …The Sony XE90 would be the stand out model at 65" & ~£1500. It's generally reckoned to be a better TV than the Q7/Q8.There's not really much other competition. The OLEDs are still expensive at that size, the Panasonic EX750 is good for SDR but falls behind for HDR. The Philips PUS7601 is discontinued and the PUS8102 isn't available in the UK (yet?). The Hisense NU8700 is disappointing.

Thanks for that info. Would both the Sony XE90 and the Panasonic be better in SD that the Samsung Plasma I have now do you think

supplyuk42 m ago

Thanks for that info. Would both the Sony XE90 and the Panasonic be better …Thanks for that info. Would both the Sony XE90 and the Panasonic be better in SD that the Samsung Plasma I have now do you think

I'd expect them to be worse in detail. They may have better contrast or other resolution-independant picture attributes depending on which model plasma you have and how you watch it (e.g. brightness of room lighting).

tomdavidrichards6th Jan

https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/qled-q9f-88-black-qe88q9famtxxu/version.asp?refsource=LDadwords&refsource=Ldadwords&gclid=CjwKCAiAhMLSBRBJEiwAlFrsTmoFM5zoUXf3epRyX4uLcjFi5J4avkG6L2eVUVa9pp3aN7M-sVXlDxoCfuQQAvD_BwE

88" tv wow you would need a big room for that one but good price Richersounds are doing for same price as well but with 6 year warrenty.
Edited by: "therocksays" 8th Jan

Forget that my eyes were still tired I thought it was £1799.99 but in fact £17,799.00 lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions