Calling all u xbox live peeps advice needed

18 replies
Found 2nd Feb 2009
My hubby has been told that if you buy a xbox live subscription for a year you get 5000 free points or something like that I think it is a bit far fetched but is this true, please could someone confirm as I haven't got a clue. Many thanks x x x x x
Maybe it's wishful thinking

18 Comments

Banned

if you buy from where?

Original Poster

DangerGod;4264665

if you buy from where?

I dunno my hubby is talking to his nephew on xbox live at the moment and he said if you buy a subscription you get free points, maybe his schoolfriends told him a little porker i not sure, I think maybe it's too good to be true
thanks for replying:thumbsup:

Banned

I bought a year about 4 months ago through the xbox 360 and didn't get anything. Not sure.

Original Poster

Conscept;4264699

I bought a year about 4 months ago through the xbox 360 and didn't get … I bought a year about 4 months ago through the xbox 360 and didn't get anything. Not sure.

ok thanks im still waiting for my hubby to ask him where he heard it from lol:x

Banned

Angelstar;4264691

I dunno my hubby is talking to his nephew on xbox live at the moment and … I dunno my hubby is talking to his nephew on xbox live at the moment and he said if you buy a subscription you get free points, maybe his schoolfriends told him a little porker i not sure, I think maybe it's too good to be truethanks for replying:thumbsup:

no prob, it may be true you never know. but i havent heard of any offers like this.

Original Poster

DangerGod;4264751

no prob, it may be true you never know. but i havent heard of any offers … no prob, it may be true you never know. but i havent heard of any offers like this.

ok nps thanks very much unless maybe it's a new thing out i dunno I'm still bloody waiting for him to ask but he's too busy setting up a game of call of duty with him:whistling:

Banned

Also,
5000 points cost's more than 12 months live yes?

Original Poster

Conscept;4265002

Also,5000 points cost's more than 12 months live yes?

yes so i thought it was a bit strange that they would give you free points when they would cost more than the membership and i just asked him to ask again nodded his head and still hasn't asked
I'm thinking maybe it's playground talk, sorry about this
OR maybe it's 2000 i dunno

would be good as mines due soon, but i never heard of it

theres something in the states atm that if you renew your sub you get a free xbox live game but nothing over here

Original Poster

andy108uk;4265196

would be good as mines due soon, but i never heard of it

i know my hubby's is too:thumbsup:

Original Poster

dandoc2;4265212

theres something in the states atm that if you renew your sub you get a … theres something in the states atm that if you renew your sub you get a free xbox live game but nothing over here

thanks very much for your reply x x :thumbsup:

Banned

nah think its a fib...would be great if it was true though

Original Poster

ODB_69;4265337

nah think its a fib...would be great if it was true though

yes it would be great

wishful thinking I suppose :whistling:

Dont think this is true, never heard anything about it in the time i have had my xbox.

MS dont give out 5000 points cards either.

Think he may be mistaken, one can hope though!

It was likely to do with the free arcade game offer as described:

xbox360achievements.org/new…tml

But this has expired now anyway

its bull. plain and simple.

Original Poster

I think by the sounds of it he was on about buying points sorry about all the confusion
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions