Groups

Calling all you david dikinsons out there..

OK i found one of these 50p coins, its identical to one selling on ebay. - Item No. 150143688956

Anyone know anything about this? Shall I leave it to one side or just buy a can of coke? lol.

Rep for anyone who helps.

Zak.

13 Comments

Banned

Sorry :-(
    ended with no bids.......

I have many of these, they're just the print used on the 2005 50p peice

Go buy yourself a can of coke! :thumbsup:

My dad bought a £50 note on eBay for £30

Bit silly really...

freeDUMB

My dad bought a £50 note on eBay for £30Bit silly really...

Well I never! :lol:

Either you are saying its a bit silly because someone sold a current £50 note for £30, or its a bit silly that your Dad bought an out of use £50 note.

If it's the first option - please direct me to the sellers auctions !

birdyboyuk

Go buy yourself a can of coke! :thumbsup:

:giggle: :giggle:

mrszerrouk

Well I never! :lol: Either you are saying its a bit silly because someone … Well I never! :lol: Either you are saying its a bit silly because someone sold a current £50 note for £30, or its a bit silly that your Dad bought an out of use £50 note.If it's the first option - please direct me to the sellers auctions !

To be honest, I'd be wary of the possibility of the note being fake.

LOL. Well, I have lots of these. I also have a few of those library ones.

I also have a few celebrating the Victoria Cross. They seem to be more rare as I've not seen any more of those, and I've not seen any of the Boy Scouts ones which are supposedly in circulation either...

I've got a few special 50p coins, Also alot of the special £2 coins (Rugby, Bridge etc.) But they don't seem to be worth any extra.

Just spend it

Yeah it was a current £50 note, in a box with a silver proof 50p
    (My dad collects coins)

Even my dad was a bit baffled. I mean if I was the seller I wouldn't send it

Iom-RF

I've got a few special 50p coins, Also alot of the special £2 coins … I've got a few special 50p coins, Also alot of the special £2 coins (Rugby, Bridge etc.) But they don't seem to be worth any extra.

No, but if you can afford it it's nice to have one of each. I don't know why, it just is. I have a little tin with stuff like that in. Got all of the different £1 coins available in Britain and as soon as I get the Jersy/Gibralta ones in my change they're going in too lol.

duckmagicuk2

No, but if you can afford it it's nice to have one of each. I don't know … No, but if you can afford it it's nice to have one of each. I don't know why, it just is. I have a little tin with stuff like that in. Got all of the different £1 coins available in Britain and as soon as I get the Jersy/Gibralta ones in my change they're going in too lol.

If you spot any Isle of Man coins you like (On ebay etc), I can see what I can get. (Not self promotion as I wouldn't expect to make any money out of it.)

They've got Castles, Rally cars, Towers, Animals and Allsorts!

I've got a mini collection of British/Manx coins, Also got a big collection of IOM phonecards.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764355
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1118
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1423
      4. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.44

See more discussions