Groups

Calling in Misc Economists........

So I'm going on holiday to Sweden soon, with all this "inflation" conspiracy, do I exchange some of my money now, or do I wait.

I am going there in about 2-3weeks.

9 Comments

Banned

Your going for the swedish women,arent you?

Original Poster

DangerGod;2347322

Your going for the swedish women,arent you?

Business Trip

Original Poster

bump.

black gerbil1;2347337

Business Trip

ryanair 1p sale trip.

Banned

emasu;2347737

ryanair 1p sale trip.

Nah, another MENSA test!

Might as well do it now, then it'll be done and crossed off the holiday 'to do' list , unless some-one has a functioning crystal ball.

Its impossible to know really and 3 weeks isnt going to make a difference unless your convertings thousands of £s.

Original Poster

manzi;2347933

Its impossible to know really and 3 weeks isnt going to make a difference … Its impossible to know really and 3 weeks isnt going to make a difference unless your convertings thousands of £s.

thanks repped, took 9 replies for someone to respond to my OP :thumbsup:

chesso;2347861

Might as well do it now, then it'll be done and crossed off the holiday … Might as well do it now, then it'll be done and crossed off the holiday 'to do' list , unless some-one has a functioning crystal ball.

True say:p

Banned

black gerbil1;2347961

thanks repped, took 9 replies for someone to respond to my OP :thumbsup:

If I were you BG, I would put in a suggestion to "feedback" about posters not replying on topic and ask Admin to deal with them severely.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4781
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764483
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?28111
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1633

See more discussions