Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

too much banking

Afraid you are yes :w00t:

No, you're confused

Too much masturbating.

eye'd say it could be Gangrene

This is actually a very common case, treatment however isn't the greatest, we cut out your eyes and sew them onto your hat.

Yes it does look freaky and yes you'll probably get a job in the carnival over it but I'm afraid its the only cure.

AshleyRFC;7768708

This is actually a very common case, treatment however isn't the … This is actually a very common case, treatment however isn't the greatest, we cut out your eyes and sew them onto your hat. Yes it does look freaky and yes you'll probably get a job in the carnival over it but I'm afraid its the only cure.

:lol:

you're probably suffering from an over active sarcasm gland...! or maybe a black rodent allergy, causes irritation and annoyance but left long enough it usually goes away...Its seems to be going around, its affected a lot of people on Hukd...

Just open your eyes - problem solved.

Banned

well aye u are blind til you open them..............
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)22
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226656
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769621
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?711

See more discussions