Found 3rd Aug 2010
Im trying to find the name of a song that was played on the simpsons last week and its really doing my nut?

It was the episode were otto proposes to becky (his girlfriend ) at the drive throught and he plays a song on the radio

I want to know the name of the song he plays i know its a rock band of some sort but i dont know the name of the song to find the band

rep waiting if anyone who came name the song

11 Comments

Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison

I'll personally fly the band in if you can give rep as promised.

Poison - Nothing but a good time?

Google is such a wonderful tool - WOWZA

Original Poster

Babbabooey

Google is such a wonderful tool - WOWZA

none of those links comment to what song is played in the bus only the song thats played at the wedding which is posion noting but a good time

Original Poster

marsland95l2cr

Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison

is this right ??

ill listen to it on utube now

ViperKeith

none of those links comment to what song is played in the bus only the … none of those links comment to what song is played in the bus only the song thats played at the wedding which is posion noting but a good time

The second hit says ""Otto was engaged to be married and plays "Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison" while proposing to Becky".

A tiny bit out of date now perhaps but this is a truly excellent Simpson's resource
Lard Lad

Original Poster

well thanks after 2 hours of searching someone finds the answer in les than 10 mins

can u not leave rep anymore??
Edited by: "ViperKeith" 3rd Aug 2010

Nope, rep is gone. Best you can do is 'like' posts now with the thumbs up here -------------------------------------------------->

Original Poster

Babbabooey

Nope, rep is gone. Best you can do is 'like' posts now with the thumbs up … Nope, rep is gone. Best you can do is 'like' posts now with the thumbs up here -------------------------------------------------->

thanks well thumbs up for you all thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4074
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions