Groups

Calling out BG1 & JFK [Sponsored by forum VIP Numptyj]

BG1 & JFK...

Y U NO POST ANYMORE IN THE MISK BRAHS?!

39 Comments

Original Poster

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/dd7/fc7/32a/resized/y-u-no-meme-generator-bg1-jfk-y-u-no-post-anymore-on-the-misk-75b69f.jpg

Not seen jfk for years, when was he last active?

sadly BG1 lost his touch when he last came on.

I wasn't born when jfk was around.

Banned

who?

2sly

who?

I miss Lord Voldemort.

Seriously.

Banned

jfk got owned when someone raided his picturejug account i think
    was hard for him to recover from that

bg1 was posting a few months back, but it seemed that life had beaten him down, he was dealing with reality.

hopefully they come back all guns blazing

Their mum's took away their Internet so they could concentrate on their GCSE's...

ChipSticks

Their mum's took away their Internet so they could concentrate on their … Their mum's took away their Internet so they could concentrate on their GCSE's...

^^ Quality

Original Poster

Warp7

jfk got owned when someone raided his picturejug account i thinkwas hard … jfk got owned when someone raided his picturejug account i thinkwas hard for him to recover from thatbg1 was posting a few months back, but it seemed that life had beaten him down, he was dealing with reality.hopefully they come back all guns blazing

strong misk knowledge mr 1 month 1 week

numptyj

lol @ multi fail

JFK was great, never a dull moment with him around.

Warp7

jfk got owned when someone raided his picturejug account i thinkwas hard … jfk got owned when someone raided his picturejug account i thinkwas hard for him to recover from thatbg1 was posting a few months back, but it seemed that life had beaten him down, he was dealing with reality.hopefully they come back all guns blazing

Jfk, that you brah?

Warp7

Warp7
    Membership:1 month, 1 week ago

How would you ever know that............You must of been a "reader" only with no account...

And you have to tell the truth or I'll ring the internet police

sancho1983

Jfk, that you brah?

nah it's VB1

sheet - sorry FP! not supposed to say his name ... lol

oh I'm sure they are still here !

Original Poster

massmail666

[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/219/593/1324322782001.jpg?1324323518[/img]

haha love it!

Banned

numptyj

arcangel111

lol @ multi fail

sancho1983

Jfk, that you brah?

arcangel111

nah it's VB1

jeez, can a brother not lurk in peace!?

nope

sancho1983

And you have to tell the truth or I'll ring the internet police

You called????

Stay calm........i have backup coming.

http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/3553/jeff.jpg

is it a bird.... well maybe ..... oO

Super SY X)

Banned

all we need now is Vibeone back oO

dog_cop

DC ... meet VB1

Warp7

Hi

hahahahahahahahaha

Banned

mmm so misk is now the home of many a multi user

dog_cop

mmm so misk is now the home of many a multi user

What do you mean by now?

Syzable

You called????Stay calm........i have backup coming.

Funnily enough I nearly put your name in brackets

True story

Banned

fanpages

What do you mean by now?

I was under the delusion that this thing did not exist .. like comps that made sense or other things that I cannot speak about

dog_cop

I was under the delusion that this thing did not exist .. like comps that … I was under the delusion that this thing did not exist .. like comps that made sense or other things that I cannot speak about

reminds me of a certain old poster oO

Banned

ilovepink

reminds me of a certain old poster oO

COM perhaps

Banned

dog_cop

Warp7

Hi

ive just reported you for using disgusting language

this is a family site remember

dog_cop

COM perhaps

did anyone find out who the multi was in here now that he's banned ??

Banned

I can assure everyone that voldemort will never return. I vanquished him once and for all. He knows it!! He knows that what he did wasnt really banworthy and i make him right. It was a cover for the real reason and the pressure i was exerting at the time.

He still tries to pull strings on here and have a presence and the PM hate campaign against me is still in full swing, orchestrated by the forums most popular racist and his elderly sidekick.

My goal is to one day see a misc where people feel safe, cliques are dismantled, there are no insults, racism is defeated.

Then and only then will i leave!!

and back to my original Q ... lol who was he?

ps - nice new pic of the kurgan

Banned

arcangel111

and back to my original Q ... lol who was he?ps - nice new pic of the … and back to my original Q ... lol who was he?ps - nice new pic of the kurgan

He looks handsome in the new pic

Elton Chong

I can assure everyone that voldemort will never return. I vanquished him … I can assure everyone that voldemort will never return. I vanquished him once and for all. He knows it!! He knows that what he did wasnt really banworthy and i make him right. It was a cover for the real reason and the pressure i was exerting at the time.He still tries to pull strings on here and have a presence and the PM hate campaign against me is still in full swing, orchestrated by the forums most popular racist and his elderly sidekick. My goal is to one day see a misc where people feel safe, cliques are dismantled, there are no insults, racism is defeated. Then and only then will i leave!!

You been on the pop??? oO

looks better with safety pins and no hair
    http://www.belch.com/img/kurgan.jpg

Banned

arcangel111

looks better with safety pins and no hair

So ugly there, he looks handsome with his hair.

That is his wistful yearning look whilst in the church when discussing the prize.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Keter 6x4 shed.22
      2. Memory foam mattress topper55
      3. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      4. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44

See more discussions