Calum davenport and his mum stabbed

Banned
heard this on sky.

apparently davenport in a serious way

also now on west ham site

whufc.com/pag…s/0,,12562~1764772,00.html

West Ham United statement
The club's thoughts are with Calum Davenport and his family after an incident late on Friday night

West Ham United can confirm that Calum Davenport was being treated in hospital on Saturday afternoon after an incident late on Friday night.

The 26-year-old defender and his mum both suffered stab wounds at home in Bedford. His mum is recovering while Calum underwent surgery this morning and his injuries were described as serious by doctors.

The club's medical team are in contact with hospital staff. The thoughts of everyone at West Ham are with Calum and his family and, due to the ongoing police investigation, no further information will be released at this time.

9 Comments

Oh my - I wonder if it was someone they knew?

SHocking, I hope they are able to make full recoveries Xxx

Best take him out of my fantasy team then.

OMG, This stuff shouldn't happen, Wish them both a speedy recovery.

Banned

Apparently he had surgery on both legs. Shocking story.

I heard on Sky or BBC News that a 25 yr old has been arrested for attempted Murder.

Banned

tamoil;6089629

I heard on Sky or BBC News that a 25 yr old has been arrested for … I heard on Sky or BBC News that a 25 yr old has been arrested for attempted Murder.

I wonder if it was football motivated? Doubt it, but makes you wonder! Legs would be a strange target - unless it was a short person doing the stabbing?

Speedy recovery.:thumbsup:

I read on Fox news that the man arrested was the boyfriend of Calum Davenport's sister.

tamoil;6104464

I read on Fox news that the man arrested was the boyfriend of Calum … I read on Fox news that the man arrested was the boyfriend of Calum Davenport's sister.

+1

That is correct .......

But it's no longer a attempted murder charge...........they are going for GBH instead.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X - (News, updates, etc)3381
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213601
    3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports812
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917252

See more discussions