Groups

Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone...Possibly The Tune Of '09 Anyone Know Where I Can Download Preferably For Free (Limewire not working) Thanks

I would prefer a site where I can download it as appose to a file sharing thing like limewire...for some reason i cant use limewire as its just started saying its blocked by a firewall so any sites to download the song from would be highly appreciated...thanks guys

19 Comments

itunes

itunes
    got beaten to it

i dont use free sites used to use limewire but the sound and quality was getting worse not to mention the viruses and fake files

torrent?

Just listened to it on youtube not sure if i like it, sounds like it could grow on me but also sounds like a song that will be overplayed on the radio

lol tight or what .... your 'tune of the year' and you wont fork out a measly 80 pence or whatever it is :oops:

Original Poster

ilovepink;4439589

itunesgot beaten to iti dont use free sites used to use limewire but the … itunesgot beaten to iti dont use free sites used to use limewire but the sound and quality was getting worse not to mention the viruses and fake files

yeah i know just kinda desperate the song is brill! is it definitely on itunes? had a look before i posted and couldnt find it.

Original Poster

Daft Punk;4439636

Just listened to it on youtube not sure if i like it, sounds like it … Just listened to it on youtube not sure if i like it, sounds like it could grow on me but also sounds like a song that will be overplayed on the radio

lol it already is being...cant get enough of it atm

Original Poster

kungfu;4439639

lol tight or what .... your 'tune of the year' and you wont fork out a … lol tight or what .... your 'tune of the year' and you wont fork out a measly 80 pence or whatever it is :oops:

lol its not that...if i could find it on itunes i would pay for it...but dont really trust other internet sites to pay for it...some of them seem a bit dodgy

you got it yet i found a download link thats all radio rip tho

Get the youtube link and paste it ]here and select mp3, then click "go" & "download" when it's finished

Original Poster

Daft Punk;4439779

you got it yet i found a download link thats all radio rip tho

yeah that would be cool

Original Poster

sadiebabes;4439811

Get the youtube link and paste it ]here and select mp3, then click "go" & … Get the youtube link and paste it ]here and select mp3, then click "go" & "download" when it's finished

Hello SB! tried that before posting aswell! i know a good vid to mp3 converter..its just that no one has posted the song on youtube cos it will just be deleted due to copyright. to avoid this people have put it into mixes with other songs, but i just want that song on its own

Original Poster

Daft Punk;4439974

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=audio&file=ch_imnotalone.MP3

cheers atleast i can listen to it now...dont think i can put it on itunes for my ipod tho...i will prob just have to wait till its released..could be a while thoo!

ko hit go type it in on google

manchesterjim;4439979

Hello SB! tried that before posting aswell! i know a good vid to mp3 … Hello SB! tried that before posting aswell! i know a good vid to mp3 converter..its just that no one has posted the song on youtube cos it will just be deleted due to copyright. to avoid this people have put it into mixes with other songs, but i just want that song on its own

Ohhh right... Sorry babe! x

Original Poster

sadiebabes;4440023

Ohhh right... Sorry babe! x

no worries appreciate the help! ive really done my research on this one, so its hard to find help lol.

dont worry theres only one copy of the track on limewire anyway and it is a radio rip and its muffled, the song isnt actually being released untill april, it is being promoted but i'm not sure when you will actually find it, there isnt even a video on youtube so that says it all no-one has a good copy of it at the minute, i do love the tune though and it will be the tune of 09 at least the summer tune i want a copy for my mates party that i'm Dj-ing for so i'll be looking out for a decent download, and by the way if you go into your firewall settings you will be able to allow limewires access to the internet and start using it again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions