Calvin Klien Boxer Deal At the Hut

6 replies
Found 19th Nov 2009
Does anybody remember the deal of 3 pairs for £13.54 about a month ago? Well has anybody recieved theirs yet? as I haven't

1. Misc
  2. Boxers
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Boxers
6 Comments

NOPE! to be fair i have received 1,685,153 emails from them telling me they are 'aware' of this. i need mine fast ! you can only turn the ones ur wearing inside out so many times !

nope nor some dvds that they said was in stock when i ordered and 3 days later gettting delayed messages for them

haven't gone mine either but they still haven't cancelled it yet... I forgot, have they took the money yet?

Slash;6942923

haven't gone mine either but they still haven't cancelled it yet... I … haven't gone mine either but they still haven't cancelled it yet... I forgot, have they took the money yet?

lol play still havent cancelled an order from march still says awaiting stock on an animal hoodie

Original Poster

LM290;6942593

NOPE! to be fair i have received 1,685,153 emails from them telling me … NOPE! to be fair i have received 1,685,153 emails from them telling me they are 'aware' of this. i need mine fast ! you can only turn the ones ur wearing inside out so many times !

They've sent me around the same amount of emails too

Slash;6942923

haven't gone mine either but they still haven't cancelled it yet... I … haven't gone mine either but they still haven't cancelled it yet... I forgot, have they took the money yet?

I've just checked and they haven't took any money from me yet. I ordered on the 20/10/09.

DIVA1977;6942940

lol play still havent cancelled an order from march still says awaiting … lol play still havent cancelled an order from march still says awaiting stock on an animal hoodie

Oh :thinking:

I guess ive been lucky then... I received mine about 3 weeks ago.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?33
    2. BBC4 Vietnam War43
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions