Groups

camcorder advice

hi guys been offered this camcorder for £70 looks very good price but what is the camera actually like or specs if you dont actually have camera

Samsung VP-D453 MiniDV Digital Camcorder

link here

amazon.co.uk/Sam…SMM

should i buy? i should pont out that i have just bought the kodak zi6 2 weeks ago so do i really need a camcorder when i have this?

5 Comments

Banned

What's the Zi6 like? Me and the other half keep thinking about buying one, just waiting for a price drop.

I bought a Sony DVD cam 3 years ago for £350 and the picture quality in poor light or indoors is ****! If you really want one its always better to spend that extra few bob in my opinion.

Would not be paying in todays market £164 or even £70 for 10x optical zoom 3 lux (lens) with no mention of image stabiliser

These are old tech now, a few of us bough the Canon from littlewoods a few days ago for £56.65 - £4 quidco or £82.65 if they take back the £30 off discount from £30 off £60 or greater spend for first time customer.

These are 35x optical (1000x digital that you should not use at all) with 2 lux and have Image stabilisation

Original Poster

thanks guys rep given think 'll gve it a miss then

Original Poster

DanJackson;4103372

What's the Zi6 like? Me and the other half keep thinking about buying … What's the Zi6 like? Me and the other half keep thinking about buying one, just waiting for a price drop.

its just ok picture qulty no where near hd quality and is very poor indoors or in poor light tho there is a big improvement when outdoors

prce has dropped only 95 fom amazon
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044549
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767399
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28107

See more discussions