Groups
    EXPIRED

Camcorder Help

I've read through a few threads on here about camcorders and have come to the conclusion HDD one's are the best?

I'm stuck now on two sony one's as to which are better both for value and quality.

The two I have my eye on are:
    dixons.co.uk/mar…jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1476569158.1183547021@@@@&BV_EngineID=cceeaddlgfiifelcflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&page=Product&sku=323885&fm=undefined&sm=undefined&tm=undefined SONY DCRSR32E Digital Camcorder

dixons.co.uk/mar…jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1476569158.1183547021@@@@&BV_EngineID=cceeaddlgfiifelcflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&page=Product&sku=173389&fm=undefined&sm=undefined&tm=undefined SONY DCRSR72E Digital Camcorder

The two main differences I can see are the Disk space and the optical zoom...

I'm not sure which of the two would be more important, would I really need a 40X zoom, would i notice a huge difference with 25 X zoom.

Any help would be appreciated

1 Comment

Optical zoom is always better than digital zoom, and only you know if you will need the larger size hard drive, and whether it's worth paying the extra 89 quid for it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress89
      2. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?22
      3. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …67
      4. Sky33

See more discussions