Groups

came off my motorbike this morn :(

Banned
    Diesel spill on roundabout :(:(:(

Hurt me leg abit, bike is a mess, already in garage though. Bad times eh :(, that road is colllllld lol and i need new jeans, Primark it is lol

41 Comments

ooowccch, hope your alright

put a claim in happy days

bad times - glad you seem ok

How many times have I told you to stop speeding?

i think he's dead.

Obviously you are ok as you are on here now (good to hear it) Hows the bike, much damage (or is it more pride)? and what bike you got?

You best order some of these for the resulting aches
    Edited by: "harlzter" 11th Dec 2010

farhadmaster

i think he's dead.

Nah just damaged pride, 95% of the time when taking a spill there is a hot chick to witness it (from my experience), no matter how bad the resulting bruises will be you CANNOT LIMP AWAY, you have to walk head held high

LOOOOOOL!

Buy some leathers ffs.

Goonieman

Buy some leathers ffs.

yeh i was thinking the same... Jeans aren't the best.

Not unless you're wearing maybe 3 or four pairs of jeans. I'd never ride a motorbike I'm a hazard as it is on 4 wheels Once saw a motorcyclist try overtake a car turning right, yep the car turned right. Fair enough the guy in the car turning should have looked in his mirror, but bit silly to overtake a car turning right. Bet it was all blamed on the car driver though because we know motorcyclists are never responsible for accidents oO

If you think that hurt your pride...

In my earlier biking years, like 20+ years ago, I was daft enough to buy a moped - I'm 6'3" - you can imagine how daft I looked.

Anyhoo, I was heading up a hill at a blistering 20mph, surface was wet, hard right corner on an incline, crashed into the curb and made it over the handlebars. On a moped FFS.

Banned

Diesel spill on a roundabout..thats a new one
    oh no my mistake its almost a daily thing you should notice with ease long before you hit it if you ride a bike

harlzter

Nah just damaged pride, 95% of the time when taking a spill there is a … Nah just damaged pride, 95% of the time when taking a spill there is a hot chick to witness it (from my experience), no matter how bad the resulting bruises will be you CANNOT LIMP AWAY, you have to walk head held high

Looooool so true

moob - reminds me of a minister here in Aberdeen, about 20 years ago - he was a tall guy too, went everywhere on his C90, which looked fairly absurd, but not half as much as he hooked up with a girl and she went on the back! I watched them go up Powis Place (not a steep incline) but into a headwind which was fearsome and I could have walked quicker. Just remembering that makes me laugh after all these years.

Any usniff, hope all is ok. Never nice to come off, even at slow speeds. My last biking accident got me a VFR800 so the pain was worth it :-)

not nice i came off one earlier this year ankle was the size of a golf ball worry about the bike later just get yourself back on the mend

shedboy66

not nice i came off one earlier this year ankle was the size of a golf … not nice i came off one earlier this year ankle was the size of a golf ball worry about the bike later just get yourself back on the mend

Wow, you must be really slim

Banned

Hope you mend well dude
    & from a biker to a biker get some protection FFS
    It take 3.2 seconds for the road to cut through jeans at 20mph

Kit can be replaced skin cant

should have stayed in bed!

hope u get better soon

robbieukranger

Hope you mend well dude & from a biker to a biker get some protection FFS … Hope you mend well dude & from a biker to a biker get some protection FFS It take 3.2 seconds for the road to cut through jeans at 20mph Kit can be replaced skin cant

Exactly. Can't understand all these posers who ride around with t-shirts and shorts on during the summer. Idiots.

sorry to hear that fella, hope your not aching to much ! my lad has a moped, nothing flash, just to get from A - B & everytime he goes out on it it worries us, he is a careful rider, but its all the other idiots on the road that he encounters !!!
    Edited by: "richp" 11th Dec 2010

Original Poster Banned

cheers for your wishes people

usniff

he's a live, [img]t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfy0fS2VClCjuuvKI7KtOojQ_1EJxKHxHVqLDmoP64wvA1Ja2W[/img]

glad you're ok, get some protection. My husband is covered in scars from old accidents, gravel on road, car stopping abruptly, etc etc And a guy I used to go out with , kacked off, slid underneath a lorry and out the other side, was ok but his jeans were friction burned and he was indecent with a long walk home.

Original Poster Banned

usniff

chalkysoil

glad you're ok, get some protection. My husband is covered in scars from … glad you're ok, get some protection. My husband is covered in scars from old accidents, gravel on road, car stopping abruptly, etc etc And a guy I used to go out with , kacked off, slid underneath a lorry and out the other side, was ok but his jeans were friction burned and he was indecent with a long walk home.

Lmao love it

Yeh, Diesel spills are also really bad, i have fears about them

Original Poster Banned

Yeh had jeans and some thermels on, very lucky to be honest

next time you spill some kinda lube there and let see how the truck man fell that, who spill the diesel in 1st place........

addjon

next time you spill some kinda lube there and let see how the truck man … next time you spill some kinda lube there and let see how the truck man fell that, who spill the diesel in 1st place........

http://www.frombearcreek.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/WTF.jpg

addjon

next time you spill some kinda lube there and let see how the truck man … next time you spill some kinda lube there and let see how the truck man fell that, who spill the diesel in 1st place........

http://images7.cpcache.com/product/56257357v6_480x480_Front.jpg

acecatcher3

dude told you not to use headnshoulder shampoo......now what have u done to your hairs?

DAMNOME

i am.............but Shakespeare mine english is not as good as yours

Original Poster Banned

im confused lol

usniff

im confused lol

lol don't b,it meant to be a joke,any way nice to hear you are recovering,next time be-careful n i will advise don't even ride bikes just buy a cheap car n it will be much safer then bike

Original Poster Banned

addjon

lol don't b,it meant to be a joke,any way nice to hear you are … lol don't b,it meant to be a joke,any way nice to hear you are recovering,next time be-careful n i will advise don't even ride bikes just buy a cheap car n it will be much safer then bike

Maybe, but cant beat a bike when the weather is nice, sooooo much better than a car and atm im saving loads on petrol

This thread has cheered me right up. thanks

Original Poster Banned

welcome, and thanks for the lovely pm hoping i hit the floor again

i have fallen off 3 times in the last 10 months (in thailand) - sold the bike 3 days ago and think i'll get a car or take taxi when i come back in 1 month

Theres a grate on a roundabout near mine and everytime i go around it i always seem to go over the grate and yep you guessed it the back end goes out everytime - Problem is now its icey its like an ice rink - car it is

Sorry to hear it mate its the worst thing coming off the bike but just get back on it as soon as possible otherwise the doubt and fear sets in and you end up being a more cautious and imo more dangerous to yourself as you hesitate too much and reactions slow

What bike was it?

Original Poster Banned

dandoc2

Theres a grate on a roundabout near mine and everytime i go around it i … Theres a grate on a roundabout near mine and everytime i go around it i always seem to go over the grate and yep you guessed it the back end goes out everytime - Problem is now its icey its like an ice rink - car it isSorry to hear it mate its the worst thing coming off the bike but just get back on it as soon as possible otherwise the doubt and fear sets in and you end up being a more cautious and imo more dangerous to yourself as you hesitate too much and reactions slowWhat bike was it?

Only a 125 but looking to upgrade when better weather is here. Yeh the grids on roundabouts are really bad, i know where one is on this particular roundabout and you cant go outside it as its too far and the inside is very close to the roundabout, so i do like 5mph around it, slows everybody down but rather that than coming off, if they wanna beep they cant ill just go slower

usniff

Only a 125 but looking to upgrade when better weather is here. Yeh the … Only a 125 but looking to upgrade when better weather is here. Yeh the grids on roundabouts are really bad, i know where one is on this particular roundabout and you cant go outside it as its too far and the inside is very close to the roundabout, so i do like 5mph around it, slows everybody down but rather that than coming off, if they wanna beep they cant ill just go slower

Ah right ive got a hONDA CBF 125 its great but the back wheel is too thin and locks up even when breaking at like 10mph on dry - which is a pain

This is it - Looking to upgrade to a 750cc in May ish when the weathers better

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm240/Deewansaahib/honda_cbf_stunner_125cc-front-pictu.jpg
    Edited by: "dandoc2" 21st Dec 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions