Groups

Camera advice please

Been after an SLR camera, but the cost shocked me (as per my thread the other week). Someone suggested a hybrid high zoom camera? However, I can only find one from Amazon which is £129. Anyone any more suggestions? Rep for help. Thanks

6 Comments

Original Poster

This is the one that was suggested
    amazon.co.uk/Fuj…1-1

dont know anything about that model, though amazon are good for returns if you dont like it. the price seems good tho. i have this amazon.co.uk/Son…1-1 and i love it.
    Takes a real nice pic, and the video recording is a great plus too! (records in 720p)

Might be good to try, and see if you are into it.

But you could probably pick up a second hand Canon 20D with 18-55mm lens for about £200. Which will be a much better choice imo.

That's what i did...

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu79/sancho_1983/stamcamp2009-_128-1.jpg

Canon EOS 500D.

You wont be dissapointed.

I bought a Fuji S5700 a couple of years ago and I was not disappointed, great pictures. And you cant fault the Fujinon lens, one of the best. I even replaced by Panasonic Lunix with the J250. got that on Ebuyer for £103, it was £169 on Jessops.

This one seems a good buy, that's what I paid for my S5700.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie12
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!55
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047093

See more discussions