Groups
    EXPIRED

Camera advice please - which compact?

I'm buying a compact camera, I have narrowed it down to 3, they all have the 30 x zoom. Mainly its for taking to concerts, days out, and general family photos. Its between Sony HX50, Panasonic TZ60 or the Canon SX700. I was swaying towards the Sony but have now read some varying reviews reporting blurry photos and the Tech Radar review isn't that great. Thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

6 Comments

Got the Samsung WB350 -excellent but is a lot heavier than I expected - not quite a pocket point and shoot - but a great camera (if you remember to pop the flash out (doesn't do it automatically .
    Edited by: "rogparki" 7th Dec 2014

I'm not aware of the cameras you're looking at, but we have a compact Sony and a compact Fuji and I hate the Sony one!

Original Poster

Mermoo

I'm not aware of the cameras you're looking at, but we have a compact … I'm not aware of the cameras you're looking at, but we have a compact Sony and a compact Fuji and I hate the Sony one!

Oh no why dont you like it!

"Mainly its for taking to concerts, days out, and general family photos",probably you don't want a compact camera(go for a slr or stay with a smart phone)

surfbabe10

Oh no why dont you like it!

It seems to have a 'hold button to focus' feature, that try as you might, will not be removed. Unless you use this hold feature, shots aren't great. Having to use this feature, you sometimes miss the 'moment' that you wanted to capture. The Fuji doesn't have this problem/feature, so we've pretty much abandoned the Sony.

Panasonic, great quality, would recommend that to anyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover44
      2. Gaming graphics- much difference gtx980 vs gtx106068
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…11
      4. parquet floor sanded45

See more discussions