Groups
    EXPIRED

Camera Bag

Hi all,

I've just bought myself a canon 450d as an early Christmas present to myself but I need something to carry it around in.

I'll probably be buying a couple of extra lenes soon so I need something with a little space to expand.

Any Ideas?

Cheers!!!

6 Comments

Great bag, got one myself. 350d and nifty fifty, sigma tank, canon macro and zoom lenses inside it and flashgun stored in top pouch, still room for batteries, memory cards etc....
    products.lowepro.com/pro…htm

Crumpler Muffin Top 4000

Aye, i'm getting the slingshot 200 AW for xmas for my new 450d. its a great looking bag, has the All Weather cover, and it keeps the camera close to hand!

Hiya tris
    the slingshot isnt justa camera bag its advntage is quck access by slipping it around your shoulder to your chest gives you immediate access. no need to stop to take it off for access.

redheap;3763266

Hiya tristhe slingshot isnt justa camera bag its advntage is quck access … Hiya tristhe slingshot isnt justa camera bag its advntage is quck access by slipping it around your shoulder to your chest gives you immediate access. no need to stop to take it off for access.

video here vidego.productvideocast.com/pla…j52 :whistling:

yeah, I got the Slingshot 200 for £29.99 from Jessops (price matching Jacobs)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767461
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691424
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …22

See more discussions