Groups

Camera Batterys Problem (Samsung Digimax A7)

Hia all, I have a Samsung Digimax A7, however it appears to have developed a fault.

It uses AA batteries but as soon as you put new batteries in the camera is out of battery within virtually a few minutes.

Anybody know whats wrong with it? Is it worth much on these forums?

5 Comments

:):thumbsup:I had this problem with my camera until I started using rechargeable batteries, it has done the trick, definately worth a try

Original Poster

Problem is I did use rechargeables - well up until I lost them, they were Uniross 2300mah's so they were hardly cheapo ones lol, the problem is that it was happening with the rechargeables as well - they were slightly better I guess but still the batteries weren't lasting.

Check the battery contacts on the camera are clean!!! You would be suprised what this can do!

Original Poster

Thanks harlzter, think that fixed it.

Tim

timothyw9;2084574

Thanks harlzter, think that fixed it.Tim

usually the case! Ive had the same probs with the kids toys as well as cameras! So simple yet so effective!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …237760
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764550
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…915
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30406

See more discussions