Groups

Camera Case for Panasonic Lumix TZ20

Hi,

Just got a Lumix TZ20 and was looking at some cases that are available want to go for a Lowepro as i have used there cases in the past and looking for a snug fit but not too tight might want room for a spare battery ect.

Was looking at

amazon.co.uk/gp/…294

and

amazon.co.uk/gp/…294

and

amazon.co.uk/Low…1-1
    If you have any other cases that may be good please comment

Also if any one has these cases your feedback would be great

Thanks

6 Comments

I have no experience with Lowepro cases, but I do own several Tuff Luv cases for hard drives and cameras.

For my Ixus 110IS I use this one, very nice. It's a little on the large side, so I actually use it's memory/accessory compartment to keep the camera in. Should fit your Lumix perfectly.

I can give you a free delivery voucher that I got in an email from them, if you do want to order something from their website.

Edited by: "SUMMONER" 27th Apr 2011

Original Poster

SUMMONER

I have no experience with Lowepro cases, but I do own several Tuff Luv … I have no experience with Lowepro cases, but I do own several Tuff Luv cases for hard drives and cameras.For my Ixus 110IS I use this one, very nice. It's a little on the large side, so I actually use it's memory/accessory compartment to keep the camera in. Should fit your Lumix perfectly.I can give you a free delivery voucher that I got in an email from them, if you do want to order something from their website.

Thats quite a nice case on the website its says free delivery to uk so do i need a voucher going to have a look around on the site looks quite a nice site have not heard of them before.

Fatal Error

Thats quite a nice case on the website its says free delivery to uk so do … Thats quite a nice case on the website its says free delivery to uk so do i need a voucher going to have a look around on the site looks quite a nice site have not heard of them before.

Just tried it, appears to be a ~ 12% off code. Check your inbox.

Edited by: "SUMMONER" 27th Apr 2011

I bough a case off ebay for my tz10 and it's a very good sturdy case with room for batteries cards etc, not sure if the tz20 is a similar size?

Item number 260758745472
    Edited by: "souljacker" 28th Apr 2011

Original Poster

souljacker

I bough a case off ebay for my tz10 and it's a very good sturdy case with … I bough a case off ebay for my tz10 and it's a very good sturdy case with room for batteries cards etc, not sure if the tz20 is a similar size?Item number 260758745472

Yeah they are pretty much the same size thanks

Original Poster

SUMMONER

Just tried it, appears to be a ~ 12% off code. Check your inbox.

Thanks might go for one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …47
      2. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD37
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?34
      4. CEX return/exchange at different store22

See more discussions