camera charger

now leaving for work so can't read any answers till the morning..... I've just realised I've left my charger for my camera on bloomin holiday! Its quite an old camera SONY CYBERSHOT DSC-W50 so don't really wanna be paying too much for a replacement charger... does anyone know of anywhere I can get a cheap one please? looked on ebay and they're are from honk kong and I need it asap ideally before next week. rep for any helps. ta xxx

5 Comments

Just looked on amazon and there is a travel charger on there (which inc Europe plug) for the Sony DSC W50 for £7.97 plus free shipping or an extra £4.50 for next day.
amazon.co.uk/Ex-…e_1

I know its marketplace rather than Amazon and I havent used the specific company but could be worth looking at?
I had a old sony DSC camera which came with no charger (fleabay special) and it was a bit of a nightmare finding a replacement charger on the cheap.
Hope that helps and you have some success!

there are plenty on ebay from about £5

Couple of years back i bought a laptop charger from ebay , Hong Kong to me -arrived in 4 days.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8422351

Can't you ring where you were staying on holiday and ask them to post it … Can't you ring where you were staying on holiday and ask them to post it on?

because it was in Venice and it'll probably cost more than its worth to get them to send it to me x

Snakebite;8422381

Just looked on amazon and there is a travel charger on there (which inc … Just looked on amazon and there is a travel charger on there (which inc Europe plug) for the Sony DSC W50 for £7.97 plus free shipping or an extra £4.50 for next day. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ex-Pro-Digital-Camera-Travel-Charger/dp/B000SDWFXY/ref=pd_cp_ce_1I know its marketplace rather than Amazon and I havent used the specific company but could be worth looking at? I had a old sony DSC camera which came with no charger (fleabay special) and it was a bit of a nightmare finding a replacement charger on the cheap. Hope that helps and you have some success!

thank you I'll have a look on amazon now, ta for that xx

shanecr;8422406

there are plenty on ebay from about £5

:thinking: when I searched I got 6 results all from honk kong :thinking: I must be searching wrong?? I'll try again if not I'll go on amazon ta xx

transit;8422739

Couple of years back i bought a laptop charger from ebay , Hong Kong to … Couple of years back i bought a laptop charger from ebay , Hong Kong to me -arrived in 4 days.:thumbsup:

ah thats good to know I thought it'd take a couple of weeks. ta xx

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8428928

Maybe, but it won't be you who's paying :whistling:

lol worth a try I guess, I've just sent them a very polite email asking if it's been found in our room. fingers crossed hey x :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions