Groups
    EXPIRED

Camera comparison

I have just dropped my camera - it now doesnt power up although when I put it in the cradle it still works. Its a Fuji finepix m603 and has everything on it that I am used to and use. Camera shop recons £80 ish to send it back so Im wondering what it would cost to replace it. It has 6m virtual pixels, 2 or 3 times? optical zoom and movie facility. Have thought about trying to take it apart and have a look but the screws in the battery compartment are like a philips but with only 3 points not 4!
    Any advice out there???
    x

1 Comment

Banned

For
    £80, I would replace the camera, I always recommend the Kodak 703, however general concensus is that the Fuji F20 is the best going for that sort of price. Check out this thread.

hotukdeals.com/for…074
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
      3. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25

See more discussions