Groups
    EXPIRED

CAMERA DEALS please!!!!!!!

I am looking for a camera for my daughters 11th birthday. There have been lots of offers recently but most I have looked at seem to have expired now.
    Maximum I want to spend really is approx £50 especially as it will be going on school trips with her.
    Any deals/advice much appreciated - thanks!!

5 Comments

hi type in the search box hitachi camera, a great camera for 18.00 instead of 35.00 and 9 million pixels

hi im actually selling a brand new nikon s3000 in black im thinking around £70 delivered . all boxed
    let me know if ur interested

samsung 12mp just under £50

http://****.co.uk/SAM…5c9

refurb but 12 months warranty

blingbling

hi im actually selling a brand new nikon s3000 in black im thinking … hi im actually selling a brand new nikon s3000 in black im thinking around £70 delivered . all boxedlet me know if ur interested

Maybe interested if the OP isn't, why are you selling and whereabouts are you located in the west midlands.(need it for Monday so would pick up if poss)

greg_68

Maybe interested if the OP isn't, why are you selling and whereabouts are … Maybe interested if the OP isn't, why are you selling and whereabouts are you located in the west midlands.(need it for Monday so would pick up if poss)

Selling coz i don;t need it..impulse buying
    I live near quarry bank.
    You can collect tomorrow if you want, saturday any time and sunday after 2pm.(cash on collection)
    Let me know asap
    Edited by: "blingbling" 11th Nov 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots54
      2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup33
      3. Google assistant notification811
      4. cheap glasses websites811

See more discussions