Groups
    EXPIRED

camera help please

hiya all
    i need some help finding a camera for my brother as a pressie.
    needs to be pocket - ish sized, have at least 4x optical ( pref.6x) and unfortunatly be around the £100 mark.
    i know he would appreciate a name he has heard of as he is quite into his gadgets, and anything like anti - shake etc would be great.
    thanks

5 Comments

amazon.co.uk/Fuj…8-1

this came out top in a camera test on the gadget Show....if you cannot stretch to this try Argos for the F20 model ..I have one and it is excellent...£89.99 in store but may be cheaper on line..if you don't mind refurbs try [url]www.fuji.co.uk[/url]

i havea brand new fuji a330, you can have it for 55 inc.

Ommid

i havea brand new fuji a330, you can have it for 55 inc.

Brand new?? That model is at least 2, maybe 3 years old.

Try listing it on the For Sale thread.

I agree with currychops, F31 if not an F20 .;-)

Original Poster

thanks very much for the replies, but i was looking for a camera that was above 4x optical and both of those are 3x.
    thanks

Hi jodie114
    Have you tried the kodak site?
    kodak.com/ekn…651
    I purchased the Z700 with easy share printer dock for £73.99 delivered a few months ago, or you can buy just the camera for £53.99 delivered.
    It was a refurb but you wouldn`t know as it came in all the original packaging etc. nice camera, it has 5x optical and 4x digital zoom, or there`s the z650 6.1mp 10x optical zoom, which retails at amazon for £189.99 they sell it for £99 +£4 p&p or you could add a printer dock for extra £20.
    You also get 6% with quidco.
    Hope this helps.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      2. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      3. Iptv814
      4. How to cancel Virgin Media?812

See more discussions