Groups

Camera help pls! Canon ixus 130 or Samsung PL200??

HI

I ordered the Canon Ixus 130 for £90 last night from the M&S deal, and now there's the Bestbuy deal on the Samsung PL200 for £100.

can anyone help me decide which is best??
    I'm no proffesional, it's just for holidays, events, etc but I'd like a bit of quality, especially on night time photos...

5 Comments

I had to make a similar decision and went for the samsung. Just felt itboffered a bit more for the money.

Canon make far better camera's than Samsung.

Buy the Canon, no contest.

Original Poster

stewby

I had to make a similar decision and went for the samsung. Just felt … I had to make a similar decision and went for the samsung. Just felt itboffered a bit more for the money.

hmmm yeh, it tempts me. Which means does anyone know if i can cancel a M&S order if it's not to be collected until 10th Dec, or does anyone want to buy a Canon ixus 130?

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

They will both take pictures above your level of expertise so might as … They will both take pictures above your level of expertise so might as well stick with what you've ordered

ta mate!, my hesitation was because of the optical zoom on the Samsung, and whether the quality of videos would be better

The canon has a wider zoom and a faster lens making it better for indoors and low light shooting.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764536
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.22
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …206570
      4. word association Game72844185

See more discussions