Groups

Cameron: 'Britain Too Soft On Extremists'

Banned

David Cameron has signalled a tougher government stance on groups which promote Islamist extremism, saying it is time to end the "passive tolerance" of recent years.

About bloody time!

"Someone can be a devout Muslim and not be an extremist. We need to be clear: Islamist extremism and Islam are not the same thing."

Most understand this, unfortunately many don't and potentially become the next rucksack carriers.

Links below:

Hopefully Mr Cameron is serious about this. Looks like a good vote catcher to me, without intending to be one. Time to stop being lame. Well done Cameron.

92 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Sky news

Torygraph

FT

Links for those with Daily Mail Phobias........ but can be provided upon request.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

exactly what does this thread have to do with hotukdeals? Either way, pls keep such debates out of this site as its nothing to do with it.

Heard it all before and nothings ever changed.
    Take it with a pinch of salt

finally!
    absolutely great to hear!

NoobTV

exactly what does this thread have to do with hotukdeals? Either way, … exactly what does this thread have to do with hotukdeals? Either way, pls keep such debates out of this site as its nothing to do with it.

its the misc, anything can go here!

NoobTV

exactly what does this thread have to do with hotukdeals? Either way, pls … exactly what does this thread have to do with hotukdeals? Either way, pls keep such debates out of this site as its nothing to do with it.

And you are????? the owner of the site?...moderator?

NoobTV

exactly what does this thread have to do with hotukdeals? Either way, … exactly what does this thread have to do with hotukdeals? Either way, pls keep such debates out of this site as its nothing to do with it.

In the "Misc" section of the site its perfectly fine.

the reality is there would be no "extremists" if the troops got out of Islamic countries. You know how I know this? because the "extremists" who do these acts make videos before it and tell you why they are doing it.

the biggest terrorist of all is Cameron.

youtube.com/wat…Cw4

watch this.

sorry but its nothing to do with a product, bargain or deals, therefore its nothing to do with this site. If you wanna have debates over political issues, maybe this is the wrong site. This is simply gonna cause a lot of crappy for and against comments....boring.
    Edited by: "NoobTV" 5th Feb 2011

lets hope what he says he means...have a good clearout !

Nice words but nothing will come of it,

NoobTV

sorry but its nothing to do with a product, bargain or deals, therefore … sorry but its nothing to do with a product, bargain or deals, therefore its nothing to do with this site. If you wanna have debates over political issues, maybe this is the wrong site. This is simply gonna cause a lot of crappy for and against comments....boring.

Using your logic misc would be empty, move along if you don't like it.

NoobTV

sorry but its nothing to do with a product, bargain or deals, therefore … sorry but its nothing to do with a product, bargain or deals, therefore its nothing to do with this site. If you wanna have debates over political issues, maybe this is the wrong site. This is simply gonna cause a lot of crappy for and against comments....boring.

I'll ask for a SECOND time....Who are you??? - the owner of the site, site admin? - who are YOU to decide what does or doesnt go in the MISC section?

NoobTV

Do one

Let's hope he means what he says, it wouldn't be the first time a politician or David Cameron for that matter lied.

@ guv - Your comment says "Some understand this, unfortunately many don't and potentially become the next rucksack carriers."

So your trying to say a minority of muslims understand this but the majority don't? Clearly a racist comment as your assumption being all, but a few muslims are extremists. I think this thread should be closed oO

Original Poster Banned

NoobTV

ROTFLMFAO.

NoobTV

Well you could always just ignore the thread if you have nothing to add to the debate (which seems to be the case)

Unfortunately its exactly this attitude that Cameron is referring. Time to stop sweeping it under the carpet.

black gerbil1

the reality is there would be no "extremists" if the troops got out of … the reality is there would be no "extremists" if the troops got out of Islamic countries. You know how I know this? because the "extremists" who do these acts make videos before it and tell you why they are doing it.the biggest terrorist of all is Cameron.

You've made videos before too Gerbil. I laughed at yours though.

So what troops and videos are you referring to for blowing up tall buildings with Aircraft? Ooopsie!

WOW this has sparked a nerve with you,

NoobTV

@ guv - Your comment says "Some understand this, unfortunately many don't … @ guv - Your comment says "Some understand this, unfortunately many don't and potentially become the next rucksack carriers." So your trying to say a minority of muslims understand this but the majority don't? Clearly a racist comment as your assumption being all, but a few muslims are extremists. I think this thread should be closed oO

lol

you cant really have a debate when the link you post in the 2nd post are full of propaganda media.

innb4 crap strom tho.

he said "many" not the "majority" 1000 in 1000000 is a small percentage but it is still "many"

black gerbil1

the reality is there would be no "extremists" if the troops got out of … the reality is there would be no "extremists" if the troops got out of Islamic countries. You know how I know this? because the "extremists" who do these acts make videos before it and tell you why they are doing it.the biggest terrorist of all is Cameron.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckgSPPc-Cw4watch this.

Thats a bit like saying that if you ban drugs you'll never have a drugs problem....or if you ban guns, there will never be any murders.
    Half the time the extremists use the 'islam' thing as an excuse for doing all their terrorism.

Do you REALLY believe if USA and UK pulled their troops out of Iraq and Afghan, that terrorism would stop? - if you do then you are living in a dream world.

NoobTV

@ guv - Your comment says "Some understand this, unfortunately many don't … @ guv - Your comment says "Some understand this, unfortunately many don't and potentially become the next rucksack carriers." So your trying to say a minority of muslims understand this but the majority don't? Clearly a racist comment as your assumption being all, but a few muslims are extremists. I think this thread should be closed oO

You do know a Muslim is a follower of Islam and not a race, don't you?

we should also talk about combat 18, bnp, edl.

Go ahead.How many bombs have they planted?.

NoobTV

Edited by: "tonyg1962" 5th Feb 2011

NoobTV

The Prime Minister stressed right-wing extremists and Christian … The Prime Minister stressed right-wing extremists and Christian fundamentalist preachers of hate must also be condemned

NoobTV

Go for it

NoobTV

Who are you?
    The Hukd Police. Misc means Misc discussions. Do you understand?

Original Poster Banned

NoobTV

No, that's not what's been said at all.

So since you've decided to "join" the debate, do you support extremism? Serious question because I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would object to extremism given a hard time.

NoobTV

SOMEONE SHOULD CLOSE YOU WITH GAFFER TAPE AND THROW YOU IN A DEEP LAKE

NoobTV

exactly what does this thread have to do with hotukdeals? Either way, pls … exactly what does this thread have to do with hotukdeals? Either way, pls keep such debates out of this site as its nothing to do with it.

Maybe you should take the 2nd O, out of your user name. Perfect name then for ya.

spenspuma

Thats a bit like saying that if you ban drugs you'll never have a drugs … Thats a bit like saying that if you ban drugs you'll never have a drugs problem....or if you ban guns, there will never be any murders. Half the time the extremists use the 'islam' thing as an excuse for doing all their terrorism.Do you REALLY believe if USA and UK pulled their troops out of Iraq and Afghan, that terrorism would stop? - if you do then you are living in a dream world.

well we never had any attacks or "extermists" groups before did we?

When the IRA was doing bombings, why didnt we invade them and take over there land. But they decided to Ataccks the Middle east, there are many reaons but ill give you three.

1) to have some control over the oil supply
    2) USA always have to be at war with someone, they make major amounts of weapons guns,bulliets,bombs etc etc, if they are not at war they will be pilled up and production stopped. How are they going to make money hey? oh right we will go to war again, and continue this process.

3) America invaded Iraq/Afghanistan so they can set up bases in that region and be ready to attack any country they want, (IRAN will be next for no good reason).

I prob not gonna post in this thread again, but will prob listen to your response . The problem in this country, or should I say world is that we have all had the wool pulled over our eyes and we dont know. For many years I was like you, untilled I started to question everything I was told by the media.

You mean until you discovered youtube,

black gerbil1

well we never had any attacks or "extermists" groups before did we?When … well we never had any attacks or "extermists" groups before did we?When the IRA was doing bombings, why didnt we invade them and take over there land. But they decided to Ataccks the Middle east, there are many reaons but ill give you three.1) to have some control over the oil supply2) USA always have to be at war with someone, they make major amounts of weapons guns,bulliets,bombs etc etc, if they are not at war they will be pilled up and production stopped. How are they going to make money hey? oh right we will go to war again, and continue this process.3) America invaded Iraq/Afghanistan so they can set up bases in that region and be ready to attack any country they want, (IRAN will be next for no good reason).I prob not gonna post in this thread again, but will prob listen to your response . The problem in this country, or should I say world is that we have all had the wool pulled over our eyes and we dont know. For many years I was like you, untilled I started to question everything I was told by the media.

be it you tube, be it books, be it a "madman" who told me something on the street, my eyes have been opened.

Books, Which books lol ?,

black gerbil1

be it you tube, be it books, be it a "madman" who told me something on … be it you tube, be it books, be it a "madman" who told me something on the street, my eyes have been opened.

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1

well we never had any attacks or "extermists" groups before did we?

Before you were even born sonny.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gwiXbQ4HapM/TE8FbJnAXeI/AAAAAAAABds/E8Go2wOusLQ/s1600/lockerbie1_wideweb__470x347,0.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/olympics/munich34.jpg

tbh,nothing will change-its just soundbites for cameron-no anti tory btw-successive governments the world over just pull the wool over their citizens eyes with nonsense like this. So saddam had no wmd,but then we justified the invasion because he was a tyrant who fostered extremism-and has destroying his country and countless lives on both sides reduced extremist attitudes? and if he was a tyrant who wasnt elected and denied his people basic human right,then what is hosni mubarrak? a man who we propped up and lauded when it suited our purpose to use his airspace and airbases and now cameron and obama have the bare faced audacity to say he should step down? laughable!
    Afghanistan? invaded because they were harbouring and fostering extremists-changed anything? no!

Have israel stopped extremists/suicide bombers with their "tough stance" on the west bank? no!

Its all just words-anyone prepared to blow themselves up will do so,and you will NEVER combat that unfortunately.

Original Poster Banned

barky

Its all just words-anyone prepared to blow themselves up will do so,and … Its all just words-anyone prepared to blow themselves up will do so,and you will NEVER combat that unfortunately.

Probably right Barky. Hopefully more people will try to dissuade them when they notice they seem to be bringing home too many bags of fertiliser or just report them so they can be dealt with.

NoobTV

sorry to have upset you Mr Noob TransVestite sir, I will personally see to it, that it happens again !

I don't think NoobTV. has a problem with stuff being posted that has nothing to do with deals (_;)

Just a problem with the subject of this thread being discussed!

I for one am sick of people feeling the need to pussyfoot around the subject of extremism in this country. We can say what we b**dy well want to, thank you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. O2 Priority concert tickets1324
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!55
      3. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?22
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues33

See more discussions