Groups

Cameron flying economy with children,any advice

What advice would you give the prime minister when flying economy with his wife and children?

It's a bit of a publicity stunt but atleast he can see the current problems first hand at flying like normal people, he should use public transport as well.

I wonder who he will be sitting next to? lets assume that he is travelling as a normal person.

I wonder what film they will put on for him?

13 Comments

saw this in the paper,and fair play to him for doing it,but half the plane was probably filled with security staff I should imagine-I know he doesnt like having close protection,but surely the prime minister wasnt really on an easyjet flight with no armed protection?

do the country a favour and jump out the window

shedboy66

do the country a favour and jump out the window

or just eat an easyjet sandwich-would be a quicker death

Original Poster

It's a bit of a publicity stunt but atleast he can see the current problems first hand at flying like normal people, he should use public transport as well.

I wonder who he will be sitting next to? lets assume that he is travelling as a normal person.

I wonder what film they will put on for him?

What next him staying in a Holiday Inn?

Wonder if the plane is full of Tories...

Choose the chicken, and enjoy the flight...

Why do people make a deal out of things like this??

Original Poster

Chiptivo

Choose the chicken, and enjoy the flight...Why do people make a deal out … Choose the chicken, and enjoy the flight...Why do people make a deal out of things like this??

It's not a deal it's a misc

Small sacrifice to get media attention and vote's, A proper first class muppet who's going to stuff the economy up even more, "Brainwashed Britain". Thanks guy's for voting these drips into power.

Shame lost finished

These MP's will do anything for attention/votes except run Britain properly!!!!!

hopefully he'll get drunk and joke about a bomb being on the plane.................

Original Poster

Hopefully he'll be sitting next to BG1 or vibeone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Disney descendants duvet35
      2. Dreams bed sale.21
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed89
      4. Looking for an iPhone deal33

See more discussions