camouflage make up for scar/skin discolouration

Found 19th Aug 2015
A part of my forehead, just below my hairline has become discoloured due to scarring. I want to know if is there an effective waterproof concealer which can help cover it for an increased amount of time.

Comments are appreciated.
Community Updates
AskMake Up
12 Comments
http://www.dyehard.co.za/files/camostick.jpg

About £3 on eBay
ChrisUK

About £3 on eBay

Better than nothing
amadahmed2

Better than nothing

Grow a fringe

Or do as I would & not worry about, the minute you start thinking less about what other people think of you, the better your life will become.

Good luck
Edited by: "ChrisUK" 19th Aug 2015
ChrisUK

Grow a fringe ;)Or do as I would & not worry about, the minute you start … Grow a fringe ;)Or do as I would & not worry about, the minute you start thinking less about what other people think of you, the better your life will become.Good luck

It's not for an daily basis, more for special occasions. The scar is about a inch in length and quite large in width too, I've had it for 2 years don't really care what people think, but would prefer to cover it up for special occasions.
My wife had a small scar on her abdomen after an operation and she wore patches that made it significantly fade.

I can't be sure of the make that she used but here is a link to elastoplast who make scar patches
int.elastoplast.net/Pro…cer
Airbasemakeup.com I posted a deal for it 2 days ago. £39.95 plus £3.93 p/p when using code TRIALAIRBASE. It lasts all day and has amazing reviews. It is used by celebrity's when filming because of the heat from the lighting.
Comfludge makeup by dermo colour u need to use a corrector its called d32 dermo colour and then set it with fixing powder and then apply ur normal
Foundation and use fixing powder
The one I often see recommended on derm/skincare forums is dermablend.co.uk/

I hope you find something that works well for you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants