Groups

Camp nou away support tickets

I am going on holiday to Salou and as a Celtic supporter would like to take the opportunity to attend the champions league game on the 13th September. I have never been to such an away game before and wanted to know If I should buy tickets before I leave uk on vacation or can I buy them in Spain?
    After a quick look on how to travel from Salou to stadium I see a train seems to run with around one hour travel time. has anyone travelled from salou to barcelona and are there late trains?
    Sorry for all the questions but I would love to tick this visit off my bucket list.

Thanks

9 Comments

You can buy them in resort along with bus ticket

Think company is called busplana.

Original Poster

Brilliant, thanks cj41

Mulva42

Brilliant, thanks cj41

Enjoy. My husband paid £110 last year including bus.

I would think that all tickets for the Celtic end, will be sold by Celtic themselves. I doubt you could buy them in Spain.

Original Poster

I have checked celtic's Web page everyday but no. it wouldn't bother me what end I sit as it's not like an old firm game.

It would be really difficult to get a ticket for the Celtic end for the game , ticket allocation is based on the amount of away European matches you attended over the last few years click here

I don't think there would be any problems with you setting in barca end tho , would still be a great atmosphere HH

Original Poster

just an update. I bought tickets from bus plana and got seats right behind the goal. result wasn't pretty but what an experience. so glad I made it.

Mulva42

just an update. I bought tickets from bus plana and got seats right … just an update. I bought tickets from bus plana and got seats right behind the goal. result wasn't pretty but what an experience. so glad I made it.

glad you had a good experience.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2956
      2. Apple watch11
      3. Looking for a phone22
      4. Iphone/ipad external storage33

See more discussions