Campaign games

Posted 27th May
I downloaded cod ww 2 on ps4 for my son, he completed in about 7/8 hours the campaign part of the game and really enjoyed it. Are there any games of a similar nature that would last longer i e more campaign based rather than online multiplayer.

many thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Assassins Creed Odyssey?
The various Far Cry games would probably fit the bill. You've also got the Just Cause series, Titanfall 2, and outside of the FPS genre you've got things like Horizon: Zero Dawn, Spider-Man, Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy, Assasins Creed, etc.
God of War, Far Cry 5, Mafia 3, Spider Man.
Final fantasy 7 remake and Doom Eternal.
Horizon zero dawn is a long game open world action adventure game, uncharted series, the last of us, spider man
Edited by: "_Tris_" 28th May
Metro series really good the last one exodus was brilliant.. try the battlefield series as well battlefield 2 is old now and can be got cheap I don’t know if it’s backwards compatible on the PS4. Google first person shooter there are hundreds and then watch a youtube video of game play might give some idea if he would like it before buying..
Bargainhead28/05/2020 07:21

Metro series really good the last one exodus was brilliant.. try the …Metro series really good the last one exodus was brilliant.. try the battlefield series as well battlefield 2 is old now and can be got cheap I don’t know if it’s backwards compatible on the PS4. Google first person shooter there are hundreds and then watch a youtube video of game play might give some idea if he would like it before buying..

Battlefield 2 isn’t on PS4. It does have Battlefield 4, BF: Hardline, Battlefield 1, and Battlefield V, however the series has moved away from single player campaigns to shorter War Stories episodes. BF4 still has a traditional length story campaign I believe.
I have just finished Battlefield V, great campaign
I’ve just started playing Fallout 4 again, similar to the Far Cry series, open world with lots of side missions. If you get the Game Of The Year edition all the expansion packs come with it as well! Fallout 4 Goty (PS4) amazon.co.uk/dp/…WE6
Post a comment
@
    Text