Camper van insurance - for an 18 year old

Found 1st May 2009
I am looking for insurance on a VW camper van t25.
Now the problem is that i am 18. And all the insurers i have found so far require you to be 21 plus.

Now i dont need insurance for the whole year, so if you can find insurance for a few weeks that would be ideal - however a year is fine.

Also any loopholes? i heard if i insure my own car i hear i can get cover for driving another car?
any ideas please HUKDERS

Community Updates
AskCar InsuranceInsurance

http://www.holidayukoffers.co.uk/insurance.php Halfway down click on ecar … http://www.holidayukoffers.co.uk/insurance.php Halfway down click on ecar insurance they do pay as you go cover. Hope this helps

says on the sie

The eCar Short Term Insurance Policy is suitable for:
- Social,domestic, pleasure and commuting purposes.
- UK registered vehicles only.
- Driving in the UK only.
- Residents of the United Kingdom only.
- Drivers aged between 25 and 75 years of age who have the owners permission to drive the car.

thankyou anyway
hi, my friend had a camper, no idea what type and she was insured with a company called adrian flux, she says they're not advertised anywhere but are very good

p.s she is 18
]http//ww…uk/ ooh they have a website!
WOW thankyou, ill be ringing them tomorrow!
have some rep!
Hi, did you get insurance as my daughter is 19 and I’m struggling to get her insured x
Post a comment

    Top Discussions

    Top Discussions

    Top Merchants