Found 16th Nov 2008
Hello,

I was thinking of taking my fiance on a tour around scotland, I was wondering if anyone new of anywhere where did camper van rental, maybe a VW camper van or something like that... so not too big. Ive tried looking but coming up at around £500 for 8 days. Im umming and arring about wether to rent the car from the midlands or in scotland, I was wondering if anyone had any help or tips?

Thanks
Paul

1. Misc
  2. Car Hire
3 Comments

The attached link has Campers for as little as 295 a week, depending on the size of van and the dates you're travelling. I've never used them, but they seem to be the cheapest around.

In the current financial climate reckon you might even be able to haggle a lower price! ;-)

PS: Hope you and your girlfriend are close, there's not much hiding space in a Camper!

coolcampervans.com/cam…tml

Original Poster

Cheers Tricky, I have sent you some rep...i think, We are close... have been together 4 years now i think it is. Ive always wanted to drive a camper so thought it would be a nice idea to go round scotland together.

Might be worth picking up a copy of Volks World magazine and having a look in the ads at the back. I have seen ads for camper rental in there but not sure if there were any in Scotland.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603

See more discussions