Expired

CamperVan Hire

1 reply
Found 23rd Mar 2007
I'm looking to hire a camper van (6-berth minimum) in September. I've been doing a bit of digging and because i live in Edinburgh, its quite difficult to find a place that is close where the van can be picked up from.

Anyway, this site here: motorhomesworldwide.com/eng…ire

points towards Drive and Go Motorhome. I assume that they are an affiliate. Their hire prices through the Motorhomesworldwide.com parent site are pretty decent, but i wondered if anyone had ever used this Drive and Go Motorhome company direct, if that's even possible, as i can't find any direct contact info for them.

Strange request, i know, but i suppose i'm looking for a cheap camper van hire, so that's why its in here!!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments

kgcampbell

I'm looking to hire a camper van (6-berth minimum) in September. I've … I'm looking to hire a camper van (6-berth minimum) in September. I've been doing a bit of digging and because i live in Edinburgh, its quite difficult to find a place that is close where the van can be picked up from.Anyway, this site here: ]http://www.motorhomesworldwide.com/engine_supplier.asp?pagename=Drive_and_Go_UK_Motorhome_Hire_RV_Rental_Campervan_Hirepoints towards Drive and Go Motorhome. I assume that they are an affiliate. Their hire prices through the Motorhomesworldwide.com parent site are pretty decent, but i wondered if anyone had ever used this Drive and Go Motorhome company direct, if that's even possible, as i can't find any direct contact info for them.Strange request, i know, but i suppose i'm looking for a cheap camper van hire, so that's why its in here!!

You can hire one from Lothian Camperhire - we got one last October and it was exepnsive but fab!

]http//ww…om/

And it's in Edinburgh! Hope this helps

Original Poster

might just do the trick, thanks a lot
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244856
    2. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.55
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322810
    4. Leicester sack their manager!33