Expired

Camping Eqipment wanted

Found 11th Jul 2006
Hi All you bargin hunters im looking to get a tent, blow up bed and sleeping bag's its me the wife and the 2 kids hope you can help and pray for the weather to be gud as well ....... Show me the way............

1. Ask
  2. Camping
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Camping
5 Comments

In store only, I'm afraid, but Aldi, Lidl and Netto often have camping equipment in at very good prices.

CJ

]Halfords are selling some gear.
And 4% quidco if you buy online, Ive seen them in-store too.

£99.99 for this inc 4 bags and 2 beds.
http://www.halfords.com/wcsstore/HalfordsConsumerDirect/images/catalog/400-281048.jpg

Fixngrout

]Halfords are selling some gear.And 4% quidco if you buy online, Ive seen … ]Halfords are selling some gear.And 4% quidco if you buy online, Ive seen them in-store too.£99.99 for this inc 4 bags and 2 beds.

It should be pointed out that this is normally £199! Part of Halfords up to half price off tents and tent packs. An excellent deal and a gr8 find Fixngrout.

CJ

I bought all my camping stuff from [url]www.cybercheckout.com[/url]
I bought a £200 for £40!! Very cheap and always loads of discount on stuff.

Try here:
cybercheckout.com/cat…421

Also, for accessories, I found [url]www.wildday.com[/url] very good.

:santa: Thanks tommygun - just seen your post about cyber checkout and used it to buy a christmas pressy! Now just have to hope it arrives on time. It's reassuring to find online stores that other people have used succesfully - I've only been ripped off once on the internet, and that was resolved in the end, but I'm still a bit cautious!:roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Video shows nurses laughing as dying WWII vet calls for help33
    2. Massive reductions on PSVR units - UK next?1119
    3. Any PS4 News Here29314089
    4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …73128

See more discussions