Expired

Camping fridge wanted, wheres the best deals?

Found 3rd Aug 2009
We are after a camping fridge, not sure which are any good, can anybody tell me if powered coolboxes are any good? or point me in the right direction for an alternative.
Thank's.
Community Updates
AskCampingFridge
4 Comments
garden4less.co.uk/cam…asp

there is a good selection on this site this one seems a good price
jeany123;5924823

http://www.garden4less.co.uk/campingaz-electric-cool-box-20-ltr-smart.aspthere is a good selection on this site this one seems a good price

Thank's for that Jeany,would this double up as a fridge and if so can you plug it straight in to the mains or do you have to get an adaptor for mains to cigarette lighter socket?
kramvic;5924890

Thank's for that Jeany,would this double up as a fridge and if so can you … Thank's for that Jeany,would this double up as a fridge and if so can you plug it straight in to the mains or do you have to get an adaptor for mains to cigarette lighter socket?

Sorry i don't know I was looking for camping fridge for my sister and showed her that one someone else might know
jeany123;5925014

Sorry i don't know I was looking for camping fridge for my sister and … Sorry i don't know I was looking for camping fridge for my sister and showed her that one someone else might know

No probs, thank's again:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants