Expired

Camping fridge wanted, wheres the best deals?

Found 3rd Aug 2009
We are after a camping fridge, not sure which are any good, can anybody tell me if powered coolboxes are any good? or point me in the right direction for an alternative.
Thank's.

4 Comments

Original Poster

jeany123;5924823

http://www.garden4less.co.uk/campingaz-electric-cool-box-20-ltr-smart.aspthere is a good selection on this site this one seems a good price

Thank's for that Jeany,would this double up as a fridge and if so can you plug it straight in to the mains or do you have to get an adaptor for mains to cigarette lighter socket?

kramvic;5924890

Thank's for that Jeany,would this double up as a fridge and if so can you … Thank's for that Jeany,would this double up as a fridge and if so can you plug it straight in to the mains or do you have to get an adaptor for mains to cigarette lighter socket?

Sorry i don't know I was looking for camping fridge for my sister and showed her that one someone else might know

Original Poster

jeany123;5925014

Sorry i don't know I was looking for camping fridge for my sister and … Sorry i don't know I was looking for camping fridge for my sister and showed her that one someone else might know

No probs, thank's again:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Shaving Cream Recommendations22
    2. Mobile from China - Fault - Warranty Issue - Repair - Postage - Banggood.co…22
    3. Ps4 deals22
    4. Holiday discount centre is a scam510

See more discussions