Groups

Camping In Devon & Cornwall? Sites? Tips? Ideas?

Hi, I am trying to plan a family camping holiday in August to include staying in Devon & Cornwall, have been looking at sites in Woolacombe & Newquay so far, but am getting information overload, lol. Please can anyone share any ideas or experiences or recommend sites? Looking forward to some help?! Thankyouuuu! Helen

5 Comments

Banned

I've camped at Damge barton just above mort ho a couple of miles from Woolacombe which was a nice site.

It depends what you are looking for in a site as to what makes it good for you.

Highly recommend North Morte Farm (Woolacombe), clean, family and dog friendly plus walking distance to a nice pub

ukcampsite.co.uk/ - best camping website around.

you can read reviews etc ... we have a 6 man pro action tent we're looking to sell

Original Poster

Hi, thankyou, will have a look at that one. I will be taking my 3 children, aged 12, 10 & 8, so ideally not too far from the beach with some activities on or close to the site, there is a site just next to the beach at Woolacombe Bay, looks just like a camping field as you look down on the bay from Beach Road...wonder what that one is called??? thankyou
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car park fine UKPC1522
      2. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?22
      3. Just an thought regarding Paypal55
      4. Baby seat hiring car abroad68

See more discussions