Camping in the South (near the beach)

8 replies
Found 11th Mar 2009
Has anyone got a good suggestion(s) for somewhere to camp in the south. anywhere south of birmingham realy (west-south-east). Need to be near a beach and more importantly near some good quality pubs so i can celebrate my bday properly!!! Thanks in advance!!

8 Comments

Nah, but if you want to know about any top continental 5 star hotels holla at me dawg.

This is a great place, pitch your tent at the far top corner of the site and you're near the footpath to a 5 min walk to the pub, shops etc. It does really good food too and has a pool table etc.

Great friendly campsite and near a beach although we drive down to Woollacombe for better amenities

northmortefarm.co.uk/

Original Poster

choc1969;4616774

This is a great place, pitch your tent at the far top corner of the site … This is a great place, pitch your tent at the far top corner of the site and you're near the footpath to a 5 min walk to the pub, shops etc. It does really good food too and has a pool table etc.Great friendly campsite and near a beach although we drive down to Woollacombe for better amenitieshttp://www.northmortefarm.co.uk/

that does look nice, tho i dont think its open yet...shame!

steveuk;4616788

that does look nice, tho i dont think its open yet...shame!

when you going ?

We are open for camping from 28th March – 31st October

Original Poster

choc1969;4616790

when you going ?

oops i didnt say.... its this weekend (fri-sun) ! from looking around theres only a handful open so thats why i needed some suggestions! :oops:

ah well, keep in mind for future reference :thumbsup:

can't think of any good ones that are open yet :?

Original Poster

choc1969;4616818

ah well, keep in mind for future reference :thumbsup:can't think of any … ah well, keep in mind for future reference :thumbsup:can't think of any good ones that are open yet :?

i will, thanx! :thumbsup:

http://www.africantrails.co.uk/transblog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/2-beach-camp.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Christmas presents510
    2. Mobile phone advice33
    3. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23

See more discussions