Groups

Campsites in North Somerset

I'm looking to go camping in the summer hols with my kids and my sister and her kids, about 8 of us all together. We try to do this every year. We do proper camping in tents!, and are looking for a nice site with good facilities, near to the beach and near to town so we can keep everyone amused. Any reccomendations would be really welcome. I know there are various websites and I do look on them for inspiration, but there's nowt like first hand experience from fellow HUKDers.

Thanking you in advance.

6 Comments

Recommend Warren Farm in Brean ...warren-farm.co.uk/

Original Poster

TUSSFC;8474419

Recommend Warren Farm in Brean ...http://www.warren-farm.co.uk/

Thanks for that, it is where we went last year and it is perfect, but we want to go a bit further down the coast so the kids can play/swim in the sea rather than mud :-D

If you're willing to go a bit further into Devon ... there's a nice place near Ilfracombe. Can't remember the name off the top of my head though :-/

Original Poster

Any more suggestions?

Banned

MrGrumpyman;8478476

Any more suggestions?

Minehead .. very nice and no mud

Original Poster

dog_cop;8478558

Minehead .. very nice and no mud

Hi DC, yes I've thought of Minehead, but not really much in the way of camp sites that I've seen so far! Any you would reccomend?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions