Groups

Can 2 people in the same household have a HUKD account?

As title, my OH asked about it and i said no only one account per household - is this right? or does it go off email addresses?

15 Comments

you can have 2 if you clear it with mods first,but only one person can use the for sale/trade section

Original Poster

Cheers barky, im half right then (_;) that'll do for me. I dont really want him on here anyway, he has facebook, i have this

barky

you can have 2 if you clear it with mods first,but only one person can … you can have 2 if you clear it with mods first,but only one person can use the for sale/trade section

my friend has been banned, because (i believe) they logged in at my house....we have two seperate accounts and even two seperate quidco accounts(both have paid the fiver), and the admin team havent had the courtesy to reply to me.

"Andywedge" was very helpful in that he passed the information on to the "admin team", but as of yet still no response, even though i have chased it. the last correspondence i received was 23 september.....and im still waiting...

so the rules may even be you cant log in unless its at your own house...

Banned

people who live in the same house and talk to each other on the internet = cringe

Zer0Cool

people who live in the same house and talk to each other on the internet … people who live in the same house and talk to each other on the internet = cringe

they didnt state they were going to talk to each other ....

boza

my friend has been banned, because (i believe) they logged in at my … my friend has been banned, because (i believe) they logged in at my house....we have two seperate accounts and even two seperate quidco accounts(both have paid the fiver), and the admin team havent had the courtesy to reply to me."Andywedge" was very helpful in that he passed the information on to the "admin team", but as of yet still no response, even though i have chased it. the last correspondence i received was 23 september.....and im still waiting...so the rules may even be you cant log in unless its at your own house...

I use my work pc to log in and so do a couple of other who work there ( using their account ) .. never had any problem with it !

Admin was okay with me and my mum, as long as I told them they said, although like Barky Said, you're not allowed on fs trade; I got an infraction for that -.- xD

arcangel111

I use my work pc to log in and so do a couple of other who work there ( … I use my work pc to log in and so do a couple of other who work there ( using their account ) .. never had any problem with it !

i have no idea then....i private messaged all these people for a response:

andywedge (22 September)
    aScottishBloke (22 September)
    amibees (22 September)
    duckmagicuk2 (22 September)
    juliet_bravo (22 September)
    col (22 September)
    millarcat (22 September)
    Admin (22 September)

on a seperate note i asked a few questions to Rayman(21 September), but when i raised further queires he never came back.

To date i still await a response.

moejoejoejoex

Admin was okay with me and my mum, as long as I told them they said, … Admin was okay with me and my mum, as long as I told them they said, although like Barky Said, you're not allowed on fs trade; I got an infraction for that -.- xD

we live in two different houses in my situation yet i get an infraction, and she gets banned. They dont evn reply to messages...surely they could have checked the names registered, with the ones registered under quidco.

boza

i have no idea then....i private messaged all these people for a … i have no idea then....i private messaged all these people for a response:andywedge (22 September)aScottishBloke (22 September)amibees (22 September)duckmagicuk2 (22 September)juliet_bravo (22 September)col (22 September)millarcat (22 September)Admin (22 September)on a seperate note i asked a few questions to Rayman(21 September), but when i raised further queires he never came back.To date i still await a response.

maybe if you use contact us instead rather than PM mods, thats what the mods recommend you do...might take a while for them to reply though but worth a shot anyhow

maybe if you use contact us instead rather than PM mods, thats what the … maybe if you use contact us instead rather than PM mods, thats what the mods recommend you do...might take a while for them to reply though but worth a shot anyhow

I Pm'd the guy who orignally gave me (and the other person)the infraction, as he originally messaged me. NO RESPONSE. and in the PM it states "If you have family members registered to Hotukdeals, please contact us to let us know."

the person in question is not a family member....

The response i got from the mod was "Hi
    Only just got your message as I've been at work - it has to be admin that look at this; I'll speak to them asap and let you know what they say"

Surely this is enough, as it was out of my hands....

Edited by: "boza" 11th Dec 2010

moejoejoejoex

Admin was okay with me and my mum, as long as I told them they said, … Admin was okay with me and my mum, as long as I told them they said, although like Barky Said, you're not allowed on fs trade; I got an infraction for that -.- xD

In this thread it looks like you and your mum got your IDs mixed up......
    hotukdeals.com/mis…720

Original Poster

was that aimed at me? i dont want him on here! im more than capable of talking to him without the use of a computer. thanks for your helpful input

Zer0Cool

people who live in the same house and talk to each other on the internet … people who live in the same house and talk to each other on the internet = cringe

Original Poster

regarding the contact us, ages ago i did that (cant for the life of me remember what for now tho) and no one got back to me. For me Sigma has been the most helpful
    Actually ive just remembered, to relist something do you have to wait 7 days from when you originally posted it or from the last time you commented on it? anyone know?

Original Poster

See what you mean, i thought moejoe was farhadmaster? am i wrong?

gari189

In this thread it looks like you and your mum got your IDs mixed … In this thread it looks like you and your mum got your IDs mixed up......http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/we-re-thinking-of-getting-a-dog-but/818720

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona24111
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764166
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?27122
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213616

See more discussions