Groups

can 32gb ipod touch be jailbroken

can 32gb 3rd gen ipod touches be jailbroken?

thanks

17 Comments

Original Poster

W1zz;7778000

I believe so … I believe so http://www.cultofmac.com/how-to-jailbreak-your-iphoneipod-touch-using-blackra1n/18594

Thanks for that mate, wonder if it applies to 32gb though

yes i have a 32gb jailbroken touch

Original Poster

dataload;7778143

yes i have a 32gb jailbroken touch

Thanks mate rep added is it also a 3rd gen? ive seen someone selling one for £175, worth it? is it hard to jail break?

thanks again

Original Poster

anyone lol ?

sorry just desperate to find out info about this because of ebay auctions etc thanks

3rd gens might be a tethered jailbreak.. depends how old it is. If its tethered, it only means u cant turn it off and back on without access to a PC/Mac.

Original Poster

DarrylJohn;7778360

3rd gens might be a tethered jailbreak.. depends how old it is. If its … 3rd gens might be a tethered jailbreak.. depends how old it is. If its tethered, it only means u cant turn it off and back on without access to a PC/Mac.

i dont mind the tethered thing, can i definitely jailbreak it though?

thanks mate

100% yes it can be - mine is 32gb Gen 3 I Pod Touch

Original Poster

Scampa;7780071

100% yes it can be - mine is 32gb Gen 3 I Pod Touch

Thanks for that mate just bought a 32gb 3rd gen for £150

Should jail break it this week

any good sites you can recommend?

Just google black rain for a good start

Looking at buying my son one that's a great price you got it for can i ask where?

Original Poster

Scampa;7781421

Just google black rain for a good startLooking at buying my son one … Just google black rain for a good startLooking at buying my son one that's a great price you got it for can i ask where?

Thanks mate will do, and yes it was off ebay brand new wit the seal

£155 inc delivery

Dam that's ace all i can see for around that is refurbs

Black rain - cyndia - instaleous

Some great appz out as well :whistling:

Original Poster

Scampa;7782085

Dam that's ace all i can see for around that is refurbs :(Black rain - … Dam that's ace all i can see for around that is refurbs :(Black rain - cyndia - instaleous :)Some great appz out as well :whistling:

Thanks mate will check that out i PM`d by the way

ya, Blackrain, Cydia, then Install0us will do the job!

Plenty of guides on net, but once cydia installed, u need to add the install0us repository... you will find it with a quick look on google

Whatever you do DO NOT upgrade to the newest firmware which is OS 3.1.3 you will not be able to jailbreak.

redmondpie.com/jai…19/

Have a look at the above site for jailbreaking information.

Stay away from firmware 3.1.3 if you want to jailbreak.

Original Poster

DarrylJohn;7788758

ya, Blackrain, Cydia, then Install0us will do the job!Thanks pal ya, Blackrain, Cydia, then Install0us will do the job!Thanks pal Plenty of guides on net, but once cydia installed, u need to add the install0us repository... you will find it with a quick look on google

Thanks mate will do that tomorrow just waiting for the ipod now

exStudent;7788804

Whatever you do DO NOT upgrade to the newest firmware which is OS 3.1.3 … Whatever you do DO NOT upgrade to the newest firmware which is OS 3.1.3 you will not be able to jailbreak.

Okay mate il bare that in mind thanks

pugw$sh;7788922

http://www.redmondpie.com/jailbreak-iphone-os-3.1.3-firmware-9140419/Have … http://www.redmondpie.com/jailbreak-iphone-os-3.1.3-firmware-9140419/Have a look at the above site for jailbreaking information.Stay away from firmware 3.1.3 if you want to jailbreak.

Thanks for the link
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions