Groups

Can a Barred Iphone be used as an Ipod touch?

I'm after a ipod touch. I've been offered a barred iphone for £50, can I still use it as a touch, will I be able to update it and get new apps?

(its barred because my friend lost it, then found it)

7 Comments

Yes you just wont be able to get a signal, other than that there will be no difference.

Original Poster

danmc

Yes you just wont be able to get a signal, other than that there will be … Yes you just wont be able to get a signal, other than that there will be no difference.

Thanks, What about if I connect my bank card with it through I tunes. Would I get into trouble or something with it being barred?

Banned

Unless your 'friend' has committed insurance fraud ring the phone company and ask for it to be unblocked as you've found it. They'll want proof of ownership etc.

Banned

Wow you didn't get it from AVforums did you?

Original Poster

lumoruk

Unless your 'friend' has committed insurance fraud ring the phone company … Unless your 'friend' has committed insurance fraud ring the phone company and ask for it to be unblocked as you've found it. They'll want proof of ownership etc.

They did go through the insurence then found it. No not AV I asked on Facebook. Haven't bought it yet, wanted advice from here first.

Banned

Then the phone belongs to the insurance company. Past on to my colleagues.
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 17th Oct 2010

Banned

send it to me in australia
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Going in style uv code give away22
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891515
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24110
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377

See more discussions